+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger @MrsTugs!!! FX August is your month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs for all getting AF... we all hate her together... but then I read somewhere that you should try think AF as a positive thing.. a sign that your body is doing what it is meant to.. without AF, it's very hard to get pregnant.

Anyway.. I have a question for all.. I'm in Grossly sick! cold/ flu! yuck! anyway... I O'd a few days ago.. (as I was getting sick). What are the chances of conceiving when your sick? I know it can't be a good thing... but, does it happen?

Wishing everyone luck.. and I'm glad you are all on the other side of this screen so you can't get sick from me!
    Love ya's all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haley86 View Post
    Big hugs for all getting AF... we all hate her together... but then I read somewhere that you should try think AF as a positive thing.. a sign that your body is doing what it is meant to.. without AF, it's very hard to get pregnant.

Anyway.. I have a question for all.. I'm in Grossly sick! cold/ flu! yuck! anyway... I O'd a few days ago.. (as I was getting sick). What are the chances of conceiving when your sick? I know it can't be a good thing... but, does it happen?

Wishing everyone luck.. and I'm glad you are all on the other side of this screen so you can't get sick from me!
    Love ya's all!
    Funnily enough it actually CAN be a good thing. If ur immune system is done it's more likely to accept the "foreign matter" and allow fertilisation. When your at peak physical health there's always a chance your body will reject it and "fight" the implant. Our bodies are so silly..,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

haley86  (13-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well what do you know? Af arrived. More trying ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=haley86;7854028]Big hugs for all getting AF... we all hate her together... but then I read somewhere that you should try think AF as a positive thing.. a sign that your body is doing what it is meant to.. without AF, it's very hard to get pregnant.

That is a great thing to remember haley86! I am one of those who doesn't get periods and I often get comments 'oh you're so lucky not to have to deal with it'...um no it sucks actually because we want children! Good luck to those who have to move onto next month, I have my for you that August will be it for you.

AFM - just waiting to hear about my HCG blood test tomorrow..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

haley86  (13-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ARGH...I hate that TTC makes me such a crazy woman! Ladies, I need your opinion...I got a positive on a FRER at 10DPO BUT I am injecting pregnyl/hcg for some issues I have so I knew it would be show positive anyway because I'd last injected pregnyl/hcg 2 days 10 hours previously...anyway that night I did my next injection and I took another FRER this morning at 13DPO and 2 days 10 hours after pregnyl...it has come up positive of course but I would of thought it would be darker because as well as the residual amount of hcg I would have because of my injections I would also be producing my own hcg now and that would darken the test...sooo...I know I am being crazy but for those frequent POASers is there much of a difference is line colour between 10DPO and 13DPO??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Funnily enough it actually CAN be a good thing. If ur immune system is done it's more likely to accept the "foreign matter" and allow fertilisation. When your at peak physical health there's always a chance your body will reject it and "fight" the implant. Our bodies are so silly..,
    Gee! I sure hope you're right...
    I was kinda giving up on thhis month!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to haley86 For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry I've been away for a while this cycle has been super wacky... But took this test this morning .... What do u all think xxx

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test291567

Me: 28 DH: 32 Married
    TTC #1 since October 2013

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jenv For This Useful Post:

larazie  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm currently CD9 and I'm overly emotional and tired. Not sure what's going on. So teary!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats jenv!

Just because my body likes to confuse me, I had lots of ewcm today (tomorrow af should come) so I used my last OPK and it was a blaring Positive!!!! wtf?