Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @MrsTugs - implantation bleed? *hopeful*
    I was thinking the same thing! FX @MrsTugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pichka Sorry to hear your result was negative. Take care over the next month, and I'll keep everything crossed for a successful month when you start on the Clomid.
    @MrsTugs keeping fingers crossed for you too x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @larazie and @MayGal959
    Good luck to everyone & fx for many more wonderful bfp's.
    @larazie - just wallowing in my own pity-party!!! Thanks for the love!

Only coming up to the 1-year mark (which is nothing in the scheme of things) - but never had any understanding or even contemplate that this would be so emotionally sapping.

I even question 'whether I want children?' - and at this moment, I truly don't know my answer.

A break from temping, peeing on sticks and charting will be a relief while DH is o/seas. I'm expelling too much energy on negative "what ifs?" Etc.

I'll be taking Provera a few weeks after day 35.
    Will re-start late August/early Sept.

I want to see many more 'thumbs up' icons on page 1! Baby dust to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think AF will arrive later today, her tell tale pink cm is here. Tbh I expected as much. I had very early fertile cm, around cd6-7, and it was a last minute decision to ttc and see if we could catch it on cd12. So opks are in the post good luck to everyone still to test xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So another test at 13 dpo showed up with no line appearing for over 20 mins. Af is due today. I notice every twinge and have been to the loo 4 times this morning. No sign yet. I have given up posting a photo. I'm normally on time with Af so I'll test again in a couple of days.
    Best wishes to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @pichka
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    Thanks @larazie and @MayGal959
    Good luck to everyone & fx for many more wonderful bfp's.
    @larazie - just wallowing in my own pity-party!!! Thanks for the love!

Only coming up to the 1-year mark (which is nothing in the scheme of things) - but never had any understanding or even contemplate that this would be so emotionally sapping.

I even question 'whether I want children?' - and at this moment, I truly don't know my answer.

A break from temping, peeing on sticks and charting will be a relief while DH is o/seas. I'm expelling too much energy on negative "what ifs?" Etc.

I'll be taking Provera a few weeks after day 35.
    Will re-start late August/early Sept.

I want to see many more 'thumbs up' icons on page 1! Baby dust to all xx
    its s normal to feel that way especially when having trouble getting pregnant. I have PCOS & left tube blocked nearly fully & DH has low sperm count so with our 1st baby it took nearly 2years to get pregnant & the gyno gave us 4 more cycles b4 he was going to refer us to IVF but that cycle he said that the week later I actually fell pregnant. I now have 3 lovely kids all 3 ive had to take Clomid. because it took so long with #1 (DS) we started trying again when he was 7mths old & it only took 10mths that time which surprised us so there is 26mths between them then because I had to use clomid with those 2 I knew I needed it for the next so we started trying even earlier when #2 (DD) was 4.5mths old but this time it took nearly 2 years again so #2 & #3 are 2.5 years apart...#3 (DS #2) is 4mths next week & we have decided to try for #4 & final baby.
    I know how u fell as I was feeling the same when I wasn't getting pregnant with #1 I was nearly at the point of giving up too & thinking ill ever be mum & doing crazy stuff & being emotional all the time especially at night just b4 bed time then id argue with DH & he would fall asleep so id get up call my mum or vacuum to try to wake DH lol & more crazy scary stuff but with in that month I found out I as expecting.
    U need to stay + & this little break while ur DH is away might be what u nee to just refresh urself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsH88 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing! FX @MrsTugs
    Haha sorry to disappoint ladies.
    Cd1 today, can I please be crossed off the list :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did a HPT, got a BFN at 12DPO. Just waiting for AF to come now. what a let down - especially when so many people around me have been announcing their pregnancies.

Quick question - would you see a doctor if your cycle is around 50-54 days long? I finished the pill in March. going at this rate we only have 3 more tries to get pregnant before the end of the year.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vague View Post
    Just did a HPT, got a BFN at 12DPO. Just waiting for AF to come now. what a let down - especially when so many people around me have been announcing their pregnancies.

Quick question - would you see a doctor if your cycle is around 50-54 days long? I finished the pill in March. going at this rate we only have 3 more tries to get pregnant before the end of the year.
    Sorry to hear about the bfn fingers crossed for next month
    I would go to doctor if my cycles were that long seems a little too long IMO but I'm not a dr

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bunkx For This Useful Post:

vague  (13-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @vague sorry to hear of your BFN. I would think its probably not a bad idea to speak to a doc, but I'd also prepare yourself to hear the stock standard line of "it can take up to 12 months for your body to readjust after coming off the pill". If you're really concerned, you could push for blood tests maybe though? I guess it depends on your doc as to whether they will do it or not though. Good luck if you decide to go ahead with a dr appt! x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MayGal959 For This Useful Post:

vague  (13-07-2014)