+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 70 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs Jussi

And hugs to everyone who has had the witch arrive.

Just wondering - TMI - how do you tell if you have ewcm if there's always semen up there at that time?

I'm CD 8 today and starting bd on Monday I think

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaylea For This Useful Post:

jussi  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylea View Post
    Big hugs Jussi

And hugs to everyone who has had the witch arrive.

Just wondering - TMI - how do you tell if you have ewcm if there's always semen up there at that time?

I'm CD 8 today and starting bd on Monday I think
    Ewcm is very stretchy and sticky, it will sit on top of the toilet paper, whereas semen is runnier and will soak in a bit

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Is it possible to have symptoms as early as a few days after ovulation? My nipples are so sore and sensitive at the moment, even my shirt rubbing against them is painful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    Is it possible to have symptoms as early as a few days after ovulation? My nipples are so sore and sensitive at the moment, even my shirt rubbing against them is painful.
    I'm not sure, sorry... I never really know when I O apart from last 2 cycles where I've used a trigger...

But after a -ve POAS last Friday, confirmed by BT on same day, and AF's arrival and subsequent departure, I have had MS like pregnancy symptoms for the last 3 days - similar to pregnancy with DD (ie. just at night!)!!?!?!?!

Confused much!? lol 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm so upset for the first time ever I have EWCM and a soft cervix but hubby is a way until Sunday and last bd was 2 days ago. Is it possible I still won't O for another couple of days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes , I get it for a couple days before getting a pos opk. Have you done any opks? Even if you bd the day after O ypu can still catch it! But I have a feeling you prob wont O til Monday or Tues... That's how my body works anyway

Mummy to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEH View Post
    Yes , I get it for a couple days before getting a pos opk. Have you done any opks? Even if you bd the day after O ypu can still catch it! But I have a feeling you prob wont O til Monday or Tues... That's how my body works anyway

Mummy to
    FX @MrsEH I haven't done one today as I forgot so I will when I get home. It's just upsetting because I have found out that my ovaries are symptomatic of PCOS and the idea of missing one of the few opportunities I might get is so hard! I hope you're right and that I still don't O for another few days. Does cervix go high and soften a few days earlier too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bugger @MrsH88. Sperm can live up to 5 days in good conditions. So you might get lucky.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kezc For This Useful Post:

MrsH88  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @kezc I really hope we haven't missed it! I'm hoping I don't get a pos opk when I get home it at least means I am in with a chance and i am trying to stay positive.... I almost started crying at work lol

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    I've heard a few people say they got a few symptoms not long after O and just knew they were pregnant
    I guess it could be possible, as soon as the sperm and egg meet there is changes
    Hopefully you get a bfp very soon