+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @Bellefire

Afm. It's1:30am.Officially 9dpo. So tired but can't sleep.
    No more Spotting all day and no af cramps. Which I usually get in the days leading up to af.
    Cervix moved very very high , firm and I couldn't even find the opening as it was on a funny angle. I also just had to get up to take gaviscon for some indigestion which I never got in my first trimester only in 2nd and 3rd trimester. But I haven't had it since! 13 months! Could also be cos I had thai for dinner lol. But I eat spicy stuff often.

Fx its all adding up to a nice bfp on thurs

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsEH For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (09-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear Bellefire
    @MrsEH, its sounding all promising! 1 more sleep till that BFP

AFM- I don't think time could go slower then the TWW...I'm 9DPO today and if I had any wee sticks in the house I would of used them, even had a dream that I was doing it! Gosh, obsessed much...I'm sure you ladies understand I am thinking of getting some to test tomorrow though, even though I know they will be positive anyway because of the pregnyl in my system surely they will get darker if I test tomorrow (day of BT 1) and Sunday (day of BT2). The clinic want a BT tomorrow and Sunday and Wednesday to see nice rising HCG levels but the Sunday BT results won't be available until Monday ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Well, Depo shot has finally worn off and 2 solid lines on my ovulation test appears like an awesome sign! Can I please be put down for testing on the 19th? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm new to the forums. DH and I have been trying for our first for 3 cycles with no luck. I know not long in the scheme of things but I am not a patient person. @MrsEH could you please put me down for testing on the 19th. If we don't get a BFP this month we have to wait until the end of November due to DH's work schedule 😡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,
    sorry to be hearing about the BFN
    I'm on cycle 2 and am 13CD of a 27 day cycle... and my OPKs are negative... and not just a little negative but I can only just see the test line! I'm scared I'm not Oing this month? Is this normal? Last month by this point I had heaps of EWCM and this month... none
    Would love some feed back...
    Thanks Bub Hub family

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellefire don't give up all hope. My youngest is 4 1/2 and I've been TTC since she arrived. I've had mc, ectopic and a few chemicals on there also. New OB I started seeing last year found I gave glucose intolerance which can cause a lot if my problems. Also, just to make it a little bit easier, DH is FIFO.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 79me For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @Bellefire, it's hard not let it get you down @MrsEH it's all sounding very promising.. Keep us updated!
    Good luck @Buttercup80 !

Well AF has arrived so I'm officially out this month. On the upside it's exactly 14dpo despite my late ovulation so at least I have a normal luteal phase. - gotta find some positives lol. Not used to this crazy pms and cramps for longer though., stupid body!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to moose81 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @moose81 sorry to hear AF is here… but great that your looking on the up side a normal part of a cycle is good news
    Go treat yourself something
    I think I'm getting sick.. had a sore throat for 4 days now… and feeling very very tired! just can't get enough sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for your tests then @Buttercup80! Fx for you!
    Still sounding good @MrsEH - here's to a BFP for you (& maybe me!) tomorrow!
    Hi to @katieerin & @TTstaycalm & good luck for your TWW girls.
    Sorry that AF arrived @moose81 let's hope August is the month for you then! I like your positive thinking too! @haley86 - could they be a bad batch of OPK's? I'm not really sure as I don't use them but I do find I have different amounts of EWCM each month. Sometimes its loads & other times not, so I think what you're experiencing is normal. Chat to your Dr if you're concerned? x

AFM well I caved and POAS with an internet cheaply this morning & it was a BFN. 😩😩😰😰 AF is due tomorrow so I'll just wait for her to arrive now. I have an FRER that I'm tempted to use tomorrow if she hasn't arrived overnight but we'll see.

Good luck & babydust to everyone!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

haley86  (09-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @McBecks its not over. Only 9dpo!! Try the FR tomorrow

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13