+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Tww has begun

Hi all, 1st time here and I believe that I am 9dpo. Bfn this morning. I have had some cramping/tugging feelings since 1dpo ( I haven't taken temp so not entirely sure of when o was. Bb very sensitive and a bit of nausea. Symptoms came to a bit of a crescendo on 7dpo but since then subsided quite a bit. Af due Sat. Good luck everyone! Feel like testing everyday just so I know asap. Kind of impatient I know.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicoicon72 For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicoicon72 View Post
    Hi all, 1st time here and I believe that I am 9dpo. Bfn this morning. I have had some cramping/tugging feelings since 1dpo ( I haven't taken temp so not entirely sure of when o was. Bb very sensitive and a bit of nausea. Symptoms came to a bit of a crescendo on 7dpo but since then subsided quite a bit. Af due Sat. Good luck everyone! Feel like testing everyday just so I know asap. Kind of impatient I know.
    Hi & welcome! The TWW is the worst right? Fx your symptoms mean a BFP is coming soon!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

Nicoicon72  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question for everyone who temps... Got my thermometer today yay but what method does everyone use? I was just gonna do oral but is it accurate enough?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsH88 View Post
    Question for everyone who temps... Got my thermometer today yay but what method does everyone use? I was just gonna do oral but is it accurate enough?
    Oral always gave me an accurate enough pattern - just have to make sure it's the same time of day and before you get up or talk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicoicon im 10dpo and AF is due Saturday too. I haven't had many symptoms and can't be sure I ovulated when I should of (I usually get pain). However today I have huge, sore boobs so I caved in and tested. BFN on a FRER. I'm bummed and disappointed for caving but I know that 10dpo could be too early. Don't think this will be my month

Thanks
    Reviews
    @McBecks Fingers crossed for you on Thursday!
    @MrsH88 Oh no! If you don't get a +OPK I'd still be jumping hubby before he heads off on his trip, just in case!
    @bunkx Yay for a darker test! Glad you're feeling better about it!
    @kezc Fingers crossed tender bb's are a good sign!
    @MrsEH Exciting! Fingers crossed!
    @Nicoicon72 Have you decided if/when you will test again before AF? Hopefully it was just too early for the test to detect and if you give it a few more days you'll get a BFP!
    @MrsH88 I do mine orally, but as mentioned, you need to do it the same time and method each day, and preferably before moving so your temp doesn't get pushed up by that.
    @Mum of Two beautiful boys Sorry to see you got the BFN. Hopefully it was just too early for you

Not much to tell here today, still getting EWCM, and another -ve OPK. Not so sure about these IC's TBH, but we'll just keep BD'ing anyway. Oh poor hubby, he will be so disappointed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks at @jussi and @MayGal959, oral it is I'll just keep it beside my bed and take it as soon as I open my eyes.
    @MayGal959 we have been bd'ing like crazy thinking O was tomorrow lol but we will just keep on at it 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum of Two beautiful boys View Post
    Nicoicon im 10dpo and AF is due Saturday too. I haven't had many symptoms and can't be sure I ovulated when I should of (I usually get pain). However today I have huge, sore boobs so I caved in and tested. BFN on a FRER. I'm bummed and disappointed for caving but I know that 10dpo could be too early. Don't think this will be my month
    Don't lose hope for this month, symptoms aren't always a reliable indication of what's happening within. Fx you have bfp soon. I'm gonna try to not test till Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling pretty bummed right now... Pretty certain AF is on her way tonight or tomorrow. Feeling "heavy" down there & think I can see some *TMI* brownish tinges when I wipe. Devo. :-(

It will also mean another 25 day cycle for me which makes me think my LP is quite short. Pretty sure I'm only 9 or 10dpo at the mo. I'm never very long, on ave 27 days, but haven't had 25 day one since Feb.

Please stay away AF please!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @mcbecks keeping my FX for you!