+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow lots of BFPs so far for July! Congrats ladies!!

AF was due today and hasn't shown up but I've got BFN yesterday and today.
    I did O late so I'll give it a few more days and retest but I suspect AF is on her way as I've been getting cramps today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsKLM Hopefully AF doesn't hang around too long and you can get stuck into it soon
    @Bellefire Thanks! More EWCM today so I'm confident O will be soon, but my IC OPKs are still not showing +ve. Will be interested to see whether I do get +ve on these as my +ve last month was on the OPKs from a FR kit a friend who had a bub gave me that was left over from her TTC time.
    @moose81 FX AF isn't just late, that she's actually not coming!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MayGal959 For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (06-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear AF has come or is coming for some. That sucks. Sending lots of baby dust to all for next month!

AFM I'm about 8dpo or 9dpo, not exactly sure as I don't use OPK's. Don't "feel" pregnant so am trying desperately not to get any hopes up, but then again I never really felt preg last time either. I'm so rubbish at symptom spotting! Lol. Going to TRY to last until Thurs before testing as that is when AF is due. Fingers crossed it's my month too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @MrsKLM FX crossed it finished quickly! Good luck @moose81 and @McBecks FX for BFP'S! @MayGal959 FF has me O'ing tomorrow CD15 but I still had negative opk too I'm hoping it's not going to be a really long cycle but there's a chance, and I also hope I don't O this weekend because hubby is away on a fishing charter and I will be devastated if we miss it lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cd21 here, no idea if I've even Oed or not cos I'm not tracking any more. Actually excited for AF for once cos it means I can start my next testing phase!!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1404693779.204406.jpg

Ok today's test was a lot darker then the other 3 (Fridays & Saturdays) I'm satisfied now lol and no more test so that's got to help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to those who have had BFPs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the bfp's and hugs to those who have been visited by AF.

Personally I hate the tww... I always find some symptom that may or may not be related lol. At the moment I'm noticing my boobs are a bit more tender. Usually that's my first symptom but I'm also bf this time and haven't previously while ttc. I'd probably only be about 7-8 dpo but I wasn't tracking so no idea lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Sorry to hear AF has come or is coming for some. That sucks. Sending lots of baby dust to all for next month!

AFM I'm about 8dpo or 9dpo, not exactly sure as I don't use OPK's. Don't "feel" pregnant so am trying desperately not to get any hopes up, but then again I never really felt preg last time either. I'm so rubbish at symptom spotting! Lol. Going to TRY to last until Thurs before testing as that is when AF is due. Fingers crossed it's my month too!
    Fx hun. We're testing buddies with @kezc
    Af is due in thurs for me too. I'll only be 10dpo .. I have had some pinching /twinges in my lower abdomen last 2 days. Enough to make me stop and smile as they're very familiar from my other 2 pregnancies.
    Fx!

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds promising @MrsEH! Fingers crossed Thursday is a good day for all three of us! 3 days to go!