+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    Ok ladies I need some reassurance

These lines are good positives yer ? Not too faint, I thought the test this morning would be a lot darker
    I have 1 test left I'm not using it till Tuesday morning because surely by then it will be a lot darker ������

I don't know why I'm being a worry wart this time

Attachment 57394

First and last done with fmu, middle one was done around 11am Friday morning
    popping my head in to say don't read too much into dye color on tests. with this pregnancy, currently 32 wks, the line was not as dark as lines with my previous pregnancies. I took my one and only mid ****** test on 19dpo and it was no darker than the ones you have there and shades lighter than my 19dpo test with my baby before this one.
    Enjoy this exciting time! Congrats

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebirdgirl For This Useful Post:

bunkx  (05-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD24 here & still no positive OPK...im using the clearblue test with the smiley face as the indicator. Doesn't really surprise me though s I have PCOS & m AF is all over the place (Also tis is my1st real cycle after having my #3 in March).

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ok thank you ladies I know I need to stop worrying but it's hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    Ok thank you ladies I know I need to stop worrying but it's hard
    I know what you mean worrying all the time - I've had darker lines than that, but have been bleeding for 8 days straight now (spotting, not reaching my underwear, but changes from pink to red to brown). FRERs have been getting darker, but only slowly. I've had a beta test which came up as 158 on monday morning, have to do a repeat test this coming monday. I'm bracing myself for the worst, but surely I would have miscarried by now if I was going to? I'm not even 5 weeks but FRERs are still showing strong, and pregnancy symptoms are increasing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    FWIW when I had chemical pregnancies the line was pretty well gone by the next day...

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @jussi hugs well that's something to actually worry about I really hope you get a positive outcome I know many people who have had similar experiences who went on to have a healthy baby
    Wishing you all the best

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bunkx For This Useful Post:

jussi  (05-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @bunkx

I have no pain, so have pretty well ruled out ectopic and I am not miscarrying as of yet (and hope I don't). I have severe endometriosis, and apparently it is very common for women with endo to bleed throughout their pregnancies. It might just be normal for me this time. I bled slightly with DD at 5, 7, and 11 weeks, but only for two days each time and only when i pooped! This is far more than last time, but I might just be having a lot of breakthrough bleeding associated with endometriosis. Here's hoping anyway...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess I'll know for sure when they give me a dating scan. Not actually entirely sure on dates, but have to be at least 5 weeks right now. would be no more than 7 weeks though because i had a period only 3 weeks ago, so if I was already pregnant then (only God knows how I would have been) then that would add on two weeks.

My other theory is that because I fell pregnant within a week of having a heavy period, that my hormones are out of whack and as I give the pregnancy more time, the hormones will even themselves out and the bleeding will stop. Just need bubs to hang in there while my body rights itself...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought I'd b testing 13th but my period came 10 days early Not sure what they're doing now as last 1 was 33 days and this 1 23 days?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats bunkx - try not to stress too much! A positive is a positive 👍

I got my first pos on an opk yesterday... I have mixed feelings about it though! It's good because I know I am ovulating but bad because it means my cycle is textbook (as predicted by my period tracker app) and we've been doing all the right things for the last few months to no avail...

Am starting to feel like something is wrong - ttc this time is just so much harder than last time (fell straight away) and I've been getting these random painful cramps down low that I've never had before.

Will stay on track and test around the 20th when AF is due (if she doesn't come before).

Good luck to those still in the game!