+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    @jussi did you bleed like this with your first child? It must be stressfull. *hugs*
    If it makes you feel any better, a good friend of mine got her period, then found out she was preg & then still bled on & off for like 18 weeks with her first baby. There was never any issues with the bub & she was born healthy & happy. She's now preg again & has had the exact same issues but bub continues to thrive & she's about 5 weeks away from his arrival. All good news! She has Endo & it stresses her out when it was happening too, but just wanted you to know it doesn't necessarily mean bad things. x
    thanks yes, I have endo as well.

With my first, I spotted a little when my period was due around 7 weeks and again at 12 weeks, but nothing in the first month. But those times it was a tiny bit of spotting that lasted no more than a couple hours. This has been going on for days this time. tends to be worse in the afternoons though. I am wondering if the last two days might have been caused by the cervix exam i had done by the doc on monday? I was already bleeding beforehand, but this probably has made it worse. It had slowed right up this morning, had nothing all day and then a burst of red blood (but still only on the toilet paper) at about 5 pm and nothing since. boobs are still sore and any cramping so far has only been for like a minute here or there so not overly worried about the cramping because it is taking up only a minute or two in the whole day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just confirmed I'm pregnant!!! 4 weeks today
    Due march 11th
    Having my ultra sound at the end of the month to hear baby's heartbeat

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mummysammy88 For This Useful Post:

haley86  (02-07-2014),MrsH88  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats @Mummysammy88! if this bleeding stops i think i will be due around march 8, 2 weeks out from what i originally thought but my DD was born at 37w5d so don't think i'll make it to march anyway...

Thanks
    Reviews
    problem is, that's my sister's birthday, and she is 6 years into her ttc journey, has had two failed ivf attempts... really dreading telling her if that's what the dating scan comes up with...

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So no af today, Monday was a bfn so I guess my cycles aren't going back to my "normal" this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    well af is due tomorrow and no symptoms at all. i suspect i will still get a bfn tomorrow, but ill keep testing!

Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_990 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Mummysammy88
    @jussi still keeping everything crossed for you. Is it worth adjusting your date by a day so you don't have to let your sister know if thats the case?
    @bunkx fingers crossed that you have a good reason for no AF arriving soon x
    @GothicBeeza Good Luck for testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MayGal959 View Post
    Yay @Mummysammy88
    @jussi still keeping everything crossed for you. Is it worth adjusting your date by a day so you don't have to let your sister know if thats the case?
    @bunkx fingers crossed that you have a good reason for no AF arriving soon x
    @GothicBeeza Good Luck for testing
    I thought about doing that actually. Will just wait and see. Bleeding has stopped again for now, and after tomorrow I'm on holidays for two weeks. DH has been wonderful - cooking dinner, doing all the washing and organising our two year old daughter for bath and bed when i get home from work. hopefully a good rest over the school holidays will give me a chance to let my body settle. I tried to sit down as much as possible today and it seemed to help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEH View Post
    2 lovelies due for testing tomorrow! Hopefully I haven't missed any updates. .

Goodluck to both @EmmaJane75 & @GothicBeeza

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13
    Thanks MrsEH! I am 10 DPO tomorrow, which is when I have gotten my previous two BFPs, so I am hoping for a third at 10dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Mummysammy88 that's great news!

Good luck to those testing tomorrow! Hope the BFP's keep on coming! :-)