Woohoo @jussi

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1404190471.393185.jpg

I am probably just imagining things... I have had BFNs on IC since 8DPO, but I am now 12 DPO and this is in the arvo, with a first response... I thought I could see something before the 10mins although this is taken after 10mins. Probably just evap line but it's giving me some hope - albeit possible false hope. Will test again with FMU tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Shebes

wow.. that is a hard one to call!!... try again tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it could go either way... But I was sure I was out this month so this gives me some hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shebes View Post
    Yeah it could go either way... But I was sure I was out this month so this gives me some hope
    I can't see it in my phone sorry. Excited to see what fmu test comes up with tomorrow yay!

Mummy to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Shebes - looks like a line bleed in that photo. Another test tomorrow will help clarify that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes quite possible Shrillian. I wouldn't have thought the IC I used this morning and this arvo (both BFN) would have been negative If this was indeed a positive. Oh well will test again tomorrow, but I won't get too excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm either on O day or 1dpo. I have had af cramps all day. Ive never had O cramps like this before. I hooe its not another stupid cycle.

Mummy to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    I'm already keeping an eye out for ectopic... I have an obstetrician friend who I've spoken to and she has basically said what to watch for. I have no pain aside from my caesarean scar so that's a good sign...

Bleeding is significantly less this morning than it was when I woke up yesterday. Should have my blood rest results sometime today...
    I had an ectopic end of 2011. I got a faint positive, the AF started that day, so I assumed chemical. A week later for some reason I felt my c-sec scar and it kind of felt like there was something behind it. I did another test and positive straight away. That cycle started end of Oct, positive was 24th November, then next positive was first week of December. I never had any pain, just spotting. Eventually they found it, and I chose to watch the hcg rather than have any other action. Took till mid January to go back to zero.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had only bfn right up to the heavy period. Bfp Saturday and by the number on Monday's beta, if I go back by halves, the first test would have been positive just as the bleeding stopped. So basically this means my Monday number was probably not a backwards number because of the negatives just ten days earlier. I'm hoping against all hope that the number is still going up...