+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh god I am so lazy!

I leave leftovers in the fridge and a week later am like "crap can't eat them" but I throw away the container rather than clean it out
    I do washing, can't be bothered hanging it out, so throw it on again the next day before DH gets home so he can hang it out
    I am the queen of letting things like lasagne dishes soak overnight rather than just dealing with them
    I find myself getting angry that I can't put DDs bottles in the dishwasher, because I hate handwashing that much
    Sometimes I tell DD1 it's an hour later than it is... just to get her to bed so I can go too

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

himherandhe  (29-06-2014),Little Miss Sunshine  (17-06-2014),Mod-Nomsie  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Oh god I love this thread! I know I've already said that but I really love it. Usually I read threads and feel like such a bad mum compared to everyone else but this thread makes me feel normal!

It's bad that I thought of more but I'm really so lazy.
    - I never hand wash anything, everything goes in the dishwasher, I once put a wooden chopping board in there, it split apart so I chucked it away. DH was disgusted by my laziness. Last week I put a stone mortar and pestle thing in there (first time I'd used the damn thing in years); DH was absolutely outraged 😕

- All clothes go in the dryer, I haven't used my washing line in so long it has cobwebs on it (which I will probably never get rid of until we move).

- DD eats pretty much the same thing everyday which is usually just carbs and fruit because she won't eat meat or veggies and I'm sick of fighting with her and cleaning it up off the floor.

- I stopped feeding her in her high chair because its one if those big stupid fancy ones that are impossible to clean, I just let her run around the lounge and I sit on the couch with her plate of food and pop some onto her mouth when she comes up to me.

- When DD does a poo explosion through her clothes I sometimes throw them away instead of washing them. I only wash the clothes if they're nice clothes, if it's a $4 singlet or something it goes straight in the bin, makes DH so angry.

- I hardly ever buy myself new clothes or anything for myself, I wear the same crappy clothes everyday even though they are years old and some have holes in them or bleach stains. I do this so I can save money as I'm a SAHM but I get a cleaner once a week because I hate cleaning so much. Apart from the once a week that the cleaner vacuums and mops the floors I don't do anything to them except maybe spot clean with (you guessed it) baby wipes!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mama Mirabelle For This Useful Post:

himherandhe  (29-06-2014),Little Miss Sunshine  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha mama mirabelle - that's exactly how I feed my daughter!!!!! The high chair is such a pain to clean!!!!

I am so envious of those with a cleaner!!! I bring myself to vac once a week but mop? Forget it!! Tiles get vacuumed and then spot cleaned with no surprises, baby wipes!!

All the washing goes on clothes horses here, would be in the dryer but I'm
    Scared of shrinking them so only towels, undies and socks go there. And sheets. I don't think I have used the clothesline since we moved in four years ago!!

I love how I'm not the only one that does these things!!! I don't feel so guilty now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have four giant clothes horses because we didn't replace the dryer when it died last year. Yesterday I pulled clothes off three of them and left the other one so my husband would think I'd done more washing

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ruby_Tuesday15 For This Useful Post:

himherandhe  (29-06-2014),Mama Mirabelle  (17-06-2014),pilbarablossom  (19-06-2014),Smyles  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Our microwave blew up a month ago. It is still sitting on our kitchen bench because i am too scared to see what is under it.... it hasnt been moved for 3 years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Haha mama mirabelle - that's exactly how I feed my daughter!!!!! The high chair is such a pain to clean!!!!
    They are such a pain!! After DD started solids I cleaned it exactly twice, what a hassle! After the second time I thought bugger this and that was the end of the high chair lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Mirabelle For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use the ipad to bribe DS or give it to him when i dont feel like playing trains, lego or dolls house with him... Again!

To get him into the car - 'ok you can bring the ipad then'

To get him to go to bed - 'ok you can take the ipad in ged for a bit'

I am super lazy around the house and dont do housework unless im in the mood.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

Mama Mirabelle  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone's hubbies/partners have an issue with their lack of cleaning?

I'm really lucky and mine hardly ever pulls me up! As long as he has clean clothes he is happy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by squishie View Post
    I have four giant clothes horses because we didn't replace the dryer when it died last year. Yesterday I pulled clothes off three of them and left the other one so my husband would think I'd done more washing
    This made me laugh out loud!!!! Love it

Well who woulda thunk it that behind all of these BH personalities are mums who are muddling through just trying to do their best and survive each day

We are all human after all!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chippa For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (17-06-2014),Mama Mirabelle  (17-06-2014),Mod-Nomsie  (17-06-2014)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by bpac View Post
    Are you not participating in the June Declutter thread Nomsie .

I would be clean if you were!!!
    I know my limits.. I'm faaaaaar too lazy for that! I would have stopped after the first day!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

bpac  (17-06-2014)