Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love cooking/baking!!! Hahaha...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This thread makes me think I'm not as lazy as I once thought but also make me feel lazy in areas I just though we're "easy" parenting lol
    I let the kids watch TV when they want but don't consider that lazy, efficient so I can get cleaning done. I don't get them to do sports ect because I refuse to live a busy life style. I have been slack in spending quality time with them which I'm making up for this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just quietly ... The baby wipe car cleaning was an awesome tip!! Thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    My DS2 eats sandwiches for lunch and dinner cos he rarely eats anything else so I am exhausted from trying.

I use the dryer for everything

There is so much more but DS3 just woke up!

Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Just quietly ... The baby wipe car cleaning was an awesome tip!! Thanks ladies
    Eeek the part of me that is a hidden car freak is dying a little inside hahaha ...using babywipes on the interior can cause it to dry out and crack, things like Armour all replenish the moisture. Cleaning with babywipes also attracts more dust causing it to need to be cleaned mote often. I was so guilty of using them until my DH banned me from doing it and explained why hehe

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes I feed my kids frozen dinners because im too lazy to cook something decent and its cheaper than maccas (frozen lasagna, tuna bake etc) and then i will have toast for dinner

My kids use their computers too much for minecraft but it means i get time to myself

oh and I sometimes do the up n go thing on weekends so I dont have to get up early
    Last edited by MrsBid; 17-06-2014 at 12:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm not lazy with the kids, they have their activities, we bake and do loads of things, go to playgroups, etc.. BUT, I am such a lazy cleaner! I flippin hate cleaning, I need a maid.
    My car is a trash heap.. I get scared putting my hand down between the car seats when buckling the kids in, there is always crap there. Each fortnight when I take it for a vacuum and wash, the amount I get out of there is truly amazing! I then swear the kids aren't eating in the car ever again, until an hour later..

I found other ways to cook for 3 weeks because I didn't want to clean the oven. Same with the microwave after a particularly horrific bolognese explosion!

Love the picnic idea.. I often buy a BBQ chook and bread rolls and do the same..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh, finally something I'm good at!

- DS is probably going to turn into a carbohydrate because that's pretty much all he'll eat and most of the time I can no longer be arsed plating up veggies that'll just end up on the floor.
    - ABC2/4 is on anytime we're at home and DS is awake. He ignores it most of the time but occasionally he'll wander by and watch one of his faves.
    - I only plan actual activities maybe once or twice a week (outside of rhyme time and swimming). When I remember our enormous collection of art supplies I'll whip it out, or the playdough, or the LEGO but I'll usually let DS amuse himself with the other millions of toys he owns.
    - I love warmer weather because I can take DS out to the park all day long, with lunch and snacks, and keep that mess outta my apartment.
    - Mondays are pyjama days; we both hang out indoors in pyjamas because mummy can't be bothered getting dressed and doing stuff.
    - I only clean the apartment twice a week. This may not sound particularly lazy, but my mum was a professional cleaner and I grew up used to a spotless living environment. But I'm good as long as the clutter is hidden behind closed doors. Personal growth, I say!
    - I send DS to FDC twice a week so I can get some toddler-free time. (My mum is the carer, so I don't feel as guilty as I perhaps would sending him elsewhere.) I'm supposed to be cleaning and getting things done in his absence but meh.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    OMG... *whispers* my oven is a mess. Brand new when we moved in, 2.5 yrs ago, I have only cleaned it once with bi-carb and obvs didn't wipe it properly because now the oven floor is covered with burned bi-carb!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (17-06-2014),Mama Mirabelle  (17-06-2014),oozzle  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    OMG... *whispers* my oven is a mess. Brand new when we moved in, 2.5 yrs ago, I have only cleaned it once with bi-carb and obvs didn't wipe it properly because now the oven floor is covered with burned bi-carb!
    Are you not participating in the June Declutter thread Nomsie .

I would be clean if you were!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bpac For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by oozzle View Post
    I'm not lazy with the kids, they have their activities, we bake and do loads of things, go to playgroups, etc.. BUT, I am such a lazy cleaner! I flippin hate cleaning, I need a maid.
    My car is a trash heap.. I get scared putting my hand down between the car seats when buckling the kids in, there is always crap there. Each fortnight when I take it for a vacuum and wash, the amount I get out of there is truly amazing! I then swear the kids aren't eating in the car ever again, until an hour later..

I found other ways to cook for 3 weeks because I didn't want to clean the oven. Same with the microwave after a particularly horrific bolognese explosion!

Love the picnic idea.. I often buy a BBQ chook and bread rolls and do the same..
    I love the oven one! I remember one christmas we got given a $300 gift voucher for target. We had not done the dished in like over a week - pretty much every single thing used (pre DD) - we threw it all out and went and bought more stuff. To this day, i can not believe we did that....

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bpac For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (17-06-2014),Cue  (17-06-2014),Little Miss Sunshine  (17-06-2014),Ngaiz  (17-06-2014),Vonnie89  (18-06-2014)