+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS is coming up to 3hrs in his arvo nap & I have sat & watched TV the whole time... I could have fine heaps in this time! My excuse is I'm pregnant, tired & no one is coming over till Tiesday so plenty of time to tidy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a 1 day on, 3 days off type of sahm.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to himherandhe For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I could never say that my house has ever been spotlessly clean.
    I'm not organised enough, I don't cook enough, I sit on my bum a lot on my phone.
    The tv is pretty much on all day.
    I don't clean toys.
    I don't exercise instead I smoke.
    When I smoke the kids are not aloud near me/outside for 5 mins so I can get some peace.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to himherandhe For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lololol! I LOVE this thread!
    I certainly have some OCD qualities, but I can definitely relate to a lot of the things being said on here!

I currently have five, yes FIVE, washing baskets full of washing that needs sorting and putting away. I used to only have three baskets... so I went and bought two more rather than empty the old ones.

I have been known to tell porkies to DH when he comes from from work and the house is still a bombsite - "gosh DS was a pain today, wouldn't let me go anywhere without him and he only slept 20 minutes!" - when in reality he slept for 2hrs and I caught up on TOWIE and Great British Bake Off.

I also never mop or sweep floors. We got a robo-vacuum for DH as last years Fathers Day present cos he was so sick of dirty floors. Bonus is that now its HIS fault if the floors are dirty cos it's his present so he should use it!

My bed sheets are changed once a month if I'm lucky.

Oh and sometimes DS has Yogo for dinner because he has refused everything else and I would rather he had at least something in his stomach before going to sleep. Plus Yogo is dairy, right? And that's a food group!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hehe love this thread. Giving me lots of time saving tips for when ds is older lol

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin275 For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Great thread, I tick a lot of those boxes, especially organising art n craft and stuff like that Too much tv. I have moments where I become motivated, unfortunately they don't last long enough to get everything done. So yesterday I painted the living room, as you do - I had to rent the boys 3 movies to keep them out of my hair while I was doing it. Then today, instead of folding the washing - which badly needs doing, I am pottering around and getting into internet debates. Very naughty indeed!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (01-07-2014),Little Miss Sunshine  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just finished putting together my kids brekky so I don't have to get up early. If I don't prepare something they raid the cupboard and this morning they'd eaten half a pack of chocolate biscuits between them. They are so sneaky and quiet that I don't even know they are up. Tomorrow they have strawberries, pikelets, nutrigrain and a milo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeobull View Post
    I've just finished putting together my kids brekky so I don't have to get up early. If I don't prepare something they raid the cupboard and this morning they'd eaten half a pack of chocolate biscuits between them. They are so sneaky and quiet that I don't even know they are up. Tomorrow they have strawberries, pikelets, nutrigrain and a milo.

that's not lazy! That's organised!!!

I really could go some strawberries, pikelets and milo right now!

In fact as DH is about to go for a run, I'm going to make me a milo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ive started taking my laundry to the laundromat... Im so over washing hanging it out folding putting away... But ive always put socks in the dryer cos i cbf hanging so many things on the line anyway so this is the next logical step . Ive taken the number down for a house cleaner off our local village noticeboard... Im over that **** too. My reasoning for all this is that my dh thinks i do sweet FA on my days off when i actually dont sit down hardly at all... Although even i admit it "looks" like ive not done much so im at a loss ... i think i potter around planning what i will do but then forget it. So **** it, if i look lazy and feel lazy i may as well go the whole hog and truly be lazy and start watching those soap opera's and sucking on those latte's at the local cafe and revel being a lazy sod....so while my clothes are being cleaned and my house is being cleaned i'll also load up Ds ipad with various new age inappropriate games and sit down the cafe and finally enjoy my days off .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pretty sure I belong in this thread.

Yesterday DD insisted on wearing a particular dress to kindy which wasn't exactly clean so instead of arguing with her to wear something else I spot cleaned it with baby wipes and then dried it with the hair dryer.