+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I have finally found a home in bub hub lol.

Ds has all his day naps on me and not in his cot so I don't have to use his nap time to clean.
    M dishes generally get done when I have run out of things to use.
    I have been known to call dh from another room to grab something in the room I'm in that is out of reach because I am feeding.
    I only do a proper clean if we have visitors (rare) or we have a rent inspection.

Finally living my dream

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CompareTheMeerkat For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My top loading washing machine died recently. I went to buy a new washer and decided on a front loader, one of the main reasons being that the kids can then reach the washed clothes. I told this to the man in the shop too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CMF For This Useful Post:

Bubintummy  (06-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CMF View Post
    My top loading washing machine died recently. I went to buy a new washer and decided on a front loader, one of the main reasons being that the kids can then reach the washed clothes. I told this to the man in the shop too.
    This is awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonpancakes View Post
    I saw one thread here where people were saying they wash their jeans after every wear!
    Oh man I almost wish I did!!! I had an extremely awkward moment walking into a birthday party when a pair of knickers fell out of the leg of my jeans :/

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (24-06-2014),CakeyMumma  (20-06-2014),Gothel  (26-06-2014),Little Miss Sunshine  (21-06-2014),McBecks  (01-07-2014),mrswhitehouse  (20-06-2014),quietlyhopeful  (06-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenfoot83 View Post
    For 6 months to get ds to transition from co,sleeping to his own bed he went to bed with a movie on.
    ]
    I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to set up a TV in the kids room. I can just imagine how easy bed time would be "hey guys, it's bed time, what movie would you like to watch tonight?". Omg. It would just be so easy. I can't bring myself to do it though, haha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

mrswhitehouse  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to set up a TV in the kids room. I can just imagine how easy bed time would be "hey guys, it's bed time, what movie would you like to watch tonight?". Omg. It would just be so easy. I can't bring myself to do it though, haha
    Umm I may or may not do that sometimes with iPad/iPod/iPhone 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a friend who instead of reading bedtime stories turns on the ipad for his 6mo to listen to lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    Oh gosh I wish it worked that simply - we tried putting DS2 in our bed to watch tv to go to sleep cos he is an absolute shocker...and nope. He was still awake watching movies at 10pm! Total epic failure for us haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ultra Lazy

I'm colourfulcanine and I'm a lazy mum.
    DS who is almost 4 months is strapped into his swing with a toy when I really need a nap and don't want to play with him. I don't bath him every night because it's a lot of effort and it's cold.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to colourfulcanine For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (21-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i put DS towel on the bathroom floor then take him in the shower with me. after ive washed him i put him on the towel with a bath toy and enjoy my shower. he plays happily and when im done a dressed with all his wiggling he has dried himself.

I may be cheap too. atm his fave toy is an empty shampoo bottle

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mkj For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (20-06-2014),CakeyMumma  (20-06-2014)