+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Haha lemon pancakes that is another what the to me!!! I'm sure they aren't meant to be washed regularly!!!
    I actually read somewhere the other day that they shouldn't be washed at all just spot cleaned so that's enough for me to justify how little I wash them haha. It was on the internet so it must be right!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by haveheart View Post
    I actually read somewhere the other day that they shouldn't be washed at all just spot cleaned so that's enough for me to justify how little I wash them haha. It was on the internet so it must be right!!
    I can't be the only one that ends up with jeans covered in dropped food and/or dog hair after each wear? I usually wash after two wears, max three or else they are gross! Maybe I wipe my hands on myself too often haha.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

MummyBic  (19-06-2014),snowqu33n  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    I can't be the only one that ends up with jeans covered in dropped food and/or dog hair after each wear? I usually wash after two wears, max three or else they are gross! Maybe I wipe my hands on myself too often haha.
    We sweat too much to even think of not washing them washing them every wash

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Dont worry this is totally me too!! I wash mine after each wear, I cant not. Grotty kids fingers lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Liddybugs View Post
    We have a "nest" at the moment for dd, she is having loads of fun being a bird in the clothes that were washed and dried a week ago, she even has an apple in the middle of the nest, birds get hungry lots! She told me

Attachment 56689
    To deny a child the materials to make a nest would surely be mean-spirited. Heck, this is a parenting forum so I'm going to put on my judgey pants (after finding them in the clothes pile) and go as far to say that not having a clothes pile for children to use for creative play is tantamount to neglect, cruelty and abuse.

And I'm sure I read on the internet (aka this thread) a study that showed 100% of convicted violent offenders did not routinely have clothesy showers in the lead up to that offense whereas 100% of people that have regular clothesy showers are yet to be convicted of any violent crimes.

The statistics speak for themselves. Putting clothes away immediately is bad for children and bad for society.

We are not lazy. We are raising the non violent creative thinkers of the future.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clbj For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (19-06-2014),AngelicHobgoblin  (21-06-2014),Ashram  (20-06-2014),CakeyMumma  (19-06-2014),calicocat  (19-06-2014),snowqu33n  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah just let the food stains harden them scratch at them a bit with your fingernail. Good as new.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grumpybump For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (19-06-2014),AngelicHobgoblin  (21-06-2014),Ashram  (07-07-2014),Gothel  (26-06-2014),haveheart  (20-06-2014),HeavenBlue  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love this thread I feel like I'm home!!!

I don't wash on sunny days to avoid using the clothes line.
    Cleaning the oven means wiping the stove top over doesn't it?
    I spot wipe anything and everything with wipes.
    I pulled on a jumper this morning that had some grubby finger prints on it gave it a quick wipe and went out shopping, if anyone says anything yes it happened 5 mins ago kids huh!
    I avoid opening the Tupperware cupboard unless dd wants to go swimming in Tupperware or have a Tupperware party.
    Have filled water bottles in the fridge at all times so sick of hearing can I have a drink.
    For 6 months to get ds to transition from co,sleeping to his own bed he went to bed with a movie on.
    Abc2 all day long.
    Laundry pfttt here are my 3 never ending clean clothes baskets.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1403180038.030502.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chickenfoot83 For This Useful Post:

Mama Mirabelle  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just phoned DP who is in the next room to bring my kindle and a glass of water.

DS had a paddle pop as an after dinner treat....in the bath....to avoid any mess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH has been painting in the back room, I have been texting him stuff instead of going down there...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I just cleaned out the bottom of my walk in robe cos we have a rental inspection tomorrow...I kid you not, every item from my linen closet that had been used and washed had been thrown in there instead of being folded and put away...

I also have at least 8 loads of washing to do... I hate washing. I put it off and then regret it cos it takes me forever to catch up again...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (20-06-2014)