+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonpancakes View Post
    I saw one thread here where people were saying they wash their jeans after every wear!

Say what!!!? Noooo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I saw one thread here where people were saying they wash their jeans after every wear!
    The owner of nudie jeans says this is bad for them makes me feel so much better haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I don't know if this falls under 'lazy' or 'handy hint'

I was getting bad at cooking healthy dinner just because I felt so lazy when cooking time rolled around so dinner was always what could thrown together with minimal effort or take out. Now when I do the fortnightly shopping as well as separating the meat into food saver vac seal bags I now cut up all the veggies and blanch them then vac seal one nights worth and freeze them so now all I do is get a bag of veg out of the freezer when I get the meat out and put it in the fridge and just cut the bag open and cook at dinner time so no meal prepping at all for dinner and I can spend more time reading trashy celebrity gossip online

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

snowqu33n  (19-06-2014),SoThisIsLove  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    * my Christmas tree is still up (what's the point now.. It'll be Christmas again before I know it!)
    * when I wash my face I use my (used) toner soaked cotton wool to wipe the bathroom mirror and sink
    * my house gets vacuumed once a fortnight when the cleaner comes
    * I get all my shopping home delivered
    * sometimes I heat up ready meals and pretend I've cooked them from scratch
    * I've been known to throw out really dirty oven trays rather than try and scrub them
    * I have a kitchen roll on my baby changing mat so I don't need to wipe it every time, just roll out more and dispose of the used bit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Skippy79 For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love this thread. 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy79 View Post
    * I've been known to throw out really dirty oven trays rather than try and scrub them
    Haha I have an oven tray that is so dirty! Once a week I take it out, leave it on the benchtop and think I have to clean it this week. It then stays out taking up space for a few days before I finally get sick if having it in the way and put it back in the oven; I'm pretty sure it's headed to the bin one of these days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Mirabelle View Post
    Haha I have an oven tray that is so dirty! Once a week I take it out, leave it on the benchtop and think I have to clean it this week. It then stays out taking up space for a few days before I finally get sick if having it in the way and put it back in the oven; I'm pretty sure it's headed to the bin one of these days!
    I just cover mine with foil and put up with my mil having digs about how much foils I use.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha lemon pancakes that is another what the to me!!! I'm sure they aren't meant to be washed regularly!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post

Dry clothes get tipped over DDs head in a 'clothesy shower' leaving her hysterically laughing and when she needs a pair of trousers or a jumper she knows to go to the 'clothsey mountain' to get them
    This is probably the best thing I have read on a forum. Ever.

I have a Mount Wash-iosko going at the moment. Bub does enjoy scrambling on it which can only be good for his gross motor development, right? Although I am starting to fear landslides, and he may need a Sherpa and an oxygen tank if he starts trying to climb any higher...

An annoying voice in my head says I should put it away, but who am I to deny my child the joy of a clothesy shower? Plus that annoying voice gets drowned out by the "rest when baby rests" voice...
    Last edited by clbj; 19-06-2014 at 18:11.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clbj For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (19-06-2014),Marepoppin  (20-06-2014),snowqu33n  (19-06-2014),TheGooch  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    Dry clothes get tipped over DDs head in a 'clothesy shower' leaving her hysterically laughing and when she needs a pair of trousers or a jumper she knows to go to the 'clothsey mountain' to get them
    We have a "nest" at the moment for dd, she is having loads of fun being a bird in the clothes that were washed and dried a week ago, she even has an apple in the middle of the nest, birds get hungry lots! She told me

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1403158120.678090.jpg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Liddybugs For This Useful Post:

clbj  (19-06-2014)