Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat thinking of you, good luck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babee For This Useful Post:

straycat  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you too @straycat today - I only had one emby (from one egg) last cycle and I know just how precious and nerve wracking that feels lovely.. Hoping to hear you are pupo real soon xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

straycat  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure about acupuncturists in general or other clinics, but Richard is registered with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) (the same national agency all health professionals (including Lynn) are registered with) and it would be unethical to change pricing because of treatment purpose. Healthcare is monitored in many ways (I've run a general practice clinic myself) and this would not be an option. Also a Chinese doctor taylors the herbs to your symptoms that week and makes them up fresh for you individually on the premises. It's not from a few standard bottles on a shelf so you couldn't go to another practice and ask for what you need unlike a chemist. I know several people who see Richard for all different reasons and the herbs are the same price. The type of herb doesn't affect the price. I have no idea about other clinics but every clinician can be checked on the AHPRA website if you are doubtful

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat good luck 🍀

In relation to acupuncture and not mentioning ivf I think prices would be about the same. (It's just the added herbs etc)

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics 8 frosties

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

straycat  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Thank you so much for your messages of support, it really means a lot to me. After a sleepless night and torturous hours staring at my phone and counting down the minutes, I was able to transfer my one and only embie today. The mind plays tricks on you and I started getting paranoid thinking maybe the hospital have been trying to call me but I gave them the wrong number and it is a Sunday so no one is in the office.

Yay for PUPO!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for getting back to me about health pricing regulations, I was just worried it is like when people hear services are for a wedding they jack up the prices. The guy I went to for 12 weeks was old school, he charged $50 a session and after private health it was more like $30 a week, he has no website and has been in the biz for over 26 years and is apparently very good, I was referred to him by a friend of a friend who was TTC for over 2 years and after 12 months with him she got pregnant and he knew even before she did from her pulse. He couldn't really help me as my health problems were too great and he doesn't do any herbs etc.

I'm curious for those of you that did go see Richard or anyone else, what did Lynn say when you gave her a list of drugs and supplements you already were taking? esp chinese medicine herbs as some doctors like you to stop all other treatment and supplements?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay congrats on being PUPO!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat I took my chinese meds Richard gave me when I had my initial appointment with Lynn and she didn't approve.
    a) because she didn't know what was in it and
    b) there is no scientific evidence they work

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics 8 frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week