Closed Thread
Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kayzb congrats on being PUPO. Fingers crossed.
    Straycat good luck with EPU today. Hope all went well.
    Babee good luck with scan on 13th. I have one scheduled with Lynn on 2 Oct. Did have BT on Monday and numbers still increasing now at 6315. Like you still feeling anxious hoping everything will be okay. Still a week behind.
    Big hello to everyone else :0)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

babee  (25-09-2014),KayzB  (25-09-2014),straycat  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya, thanks to you all for your well wishes. Means a lot xx

Just home from EPU and resting in bed. Scan was fine this morning hence quickly rushed off in time for admission. Lots of waiting around, story of our lives. I counted at most I would get 5 or 6 based on 18mm+ follicle count, I got 4. They couldnt reach follies in my left ovary due to endo problem. I am happy with anything over 3 as last time I got 2 and no transfer here's hoping this time I will get to transfer! happy to do a 3 or 5 day transfer - just anything!!!!

With all my health problems this is the best I can do I think, unless I have another surgery to free up the left ovary .. but for now Lynn said lets do a cycle and we will see whats next. Not too much pain this time around, last time I got less and it was so so painful for half a day.

they fertilise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sophdask good to hear numbers are rising! You will feel better after scan, just a week away xx
    @Sue77 it is so hard to accept sometimes even when all the planning and preparation in the world sometimes things don't turn out. I try not to focus on how unfair it is that we have to go through this or I will get too bitter and twisted (or should I say more so) I think if you do more of the same you will get a baby to take home, you are so close xx

Question: what time of the day do you take progesterone or Crinone or whatever it is called? In the evenings so it can work over night?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    I am happy with anything over 3 as last time I got 2 and no transfer
    That is such good news. That is an 100% increase. x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

straycat  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat well done! Fingers crossed for some amazing strong little embies.. I used to take crinone at night but now I take it in the morning as lynn has me on vaginal pessaries at night as well! Think it depends what your individual protocol is and how much she has you doing x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babee For This Useful Post:

straycat  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 hi hun thanks for asking; 2ww is going ever-so-slow. Still only 3dpt, so still awhile to go!
    Here's hoping your upcoming procedures pave the way for much success hun xx

@sophdask glad to hear things are still looking up for you hun. What's next steps - more BT's, or scan next? xx

@straycat yayy glad to hear EPU went ahead hun! Well done! Hope recovery is quick & painless.
    My protocol is 1x Crinone in the morn & 1x pessaries at night xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 25-09-2014 at 17:16.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (25-09-2014),straycat  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ladysexbomb I found this list in my cheap sheet of ivf dos and donts

for males:
    Speak to your urologist about Serophene (Clomid). It helps improve sperm count and quality in 30% of males. Please keep in mind that this only applies in certain cases.
    Vitamins and supplements which may improve male fertility: (note: speak to your urologist or physician before starting anything)
    A good multi-vitamin
    Vitamin E
    B12
    Selenium
    Zinc
    Flax oil
    Fish oil
    Vitamin C
    Beta Carotene
    Reducing the stress in your life is very important. Practice relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises and/or acupuncture. Walking is also a great way to help you relax. De-stress in whatever way is good for you.
    Get adequate sleep.
    Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet.
    Reach a healthy weight. A BMI over 30 could affect your fertility. An ideal BMI is between 20 and 25.
    Don’t drink or smoke.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

ladysexbomb  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for answering my Q about Crinone, I was looking at the pack and for me it clearly says *at night* so will follow that. Oops should read labels more carefully.

So it never ends .. all the obstacles, I have fluid in the uterus (sorry TMI) has anyone ever had this? waiting to see what nurse or Lynn says, too premature to decide but if all goes well and I have embies to transfer, cycle could be cancelled due to the fluid. no win situation as if we do a transfer high chance of no implantation and if we wait for 5dt and freeze there is a chance embies wont make it to 5 days.

Still to early to tell as don't even know if eggs fertilised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Straycat.. When will u know that u will do a fresh transfer or a Fet? Don't worry even if your embies need to be frozen.. The Fet has a even better success rate.. All the best...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat did they say what the fluid might be due to hun? Only time I had fluid was with OHSS; transfer was cancelled & had to do freeze all.
    When will they let you know what next steps are? xx