Closed Thread
Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi LSB - no the script is the go with Melatonin, the over the counter one is only homeopathic so basically 'essence of Melatonin. I had DH on Menavit which helped a lot.

My first cycle with Lynn was a bit of a dud with something like only 6 eggs retrieved, ferilisation was crap etc. only had one embryo to day 3 to transfer. She had been going on my previous clinics outcomes with me and tweaking ... so the first one with a new FS is always going to be a bit of an experiment.
    My second one with Lynn we got 17 eggs and two to day 5 transfer and I did get pregnant, but lost the baby due to age related chromosomal issues. Yes you do have to chase the nurses about stuff, badger her receptionists and query Lynn on a lot of things and pester for things that were supposed to be done and I found this frustrating as we were paying big money - she is over booked I agree, but she is also very good so you have to weigh that up. You sound confident, I'd just chase on the answers you need from her staff and ask ask ask. She does get back to you. Em x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

ladysexbomb  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 thanks for checking in.. We just got our results and it's aBFP for me! I can't believe it. I came back from Alice last night and did 2 pregnancy tests and both were positive as was the one this morning. My BT was scheduled for weds but I went in today and asked for an earlier one. Sally my nurse wasn't there but rang me later saying she thought it would be 2 early and I would get inconclusive results but my levels are at 150 so I'm definitely pregnant and have another BT on Tuesday... Now I just have to hope and pray we had a miracle and a normal embryo has implanted. We transferred 2 so no idea if both have taken yet or not!! I'm kind of shocked... After 7 stims and countless transfers i can't believe it.
    How are you holding up when do you go again? How is everyone else doing? @KayzB I think I have missed some of your posts? How many embies did you get at pick up and how are they doing?have you had transfer yet ? Sorry I've just worked 14 days straight so hard to keep up with the thread xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gabriel79 congrats on your wonderful news!! So so happy for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babee aww congrats hun!! How beautiful ❤ So happy for you! Must feel so surreal 😊

I had my transfer this morn hun. Not feeling confident at all. The FS was so arrogant. And was fumbling around everywhere, saying that he couldn't find the right spot & that his view was 'obscured'. Finally tho he supposedly found where it should go, but did it so quick that I didn't even see it on screen. So who knows, just don't have a good feeling 😕 He was so dismissive, same with the embryologist 😐
    I'll only know tomorrow arvo if we have any to freeze xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babee  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @babee

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

babee  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee congratulations!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ladysexbomb For This Useful Post:

babee  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @babee yippee yippee yippee !!! Huge congratulations. So very happy for you xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

babee  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG babee I'm so happy for you this just made my day. Please keep us updated. Were these pgd embryos?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flemo For This Useful Post:

babee  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Babee!!! what day post transfer are you?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

babee  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Some great news for you and the thread Babee! Preying the levels rise and this is your full term pregnancy. Well done.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

babee  (25-09-2014)