Closed Thread
Page 8 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I say thankful as we got my son out of her eggs just in time. We missed my fertility, caught the tail end of hers and not trying to catch the tail end if my youngest sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no symptoms at all, as I was getting older and was single I wanted to check things out to see what state my fertility was in to see if I had time to wait. Got quite a shock when I got the results! I didn't know then mum went through menopause at 42 so then when I told her about my results and she told me that it made sense. One of my best friends has offered to donate her eggs as she's super fertile even tho we are the same age (lucky girl!) but I'm not sure about accepting. She's pregnant now anyway so have plenty of time to think about it as it would be at least another year before she would be ready to donate. I don't want to complicate a friendship as I'm not sure how either of us would feel once the baby was born so in some ways I think it would be easier to go anonymous. But then on the other hand I know the history of my friend so there are pros and cons each side. it is so very selfless and sweet of her to offer, that's just the kind of amazing person she is!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What an amazing friend you have Kellyk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellyk that is so beautiful that your friend would offer donating! Yes sometimes it seems all some women have to do is look at their partner and they become pregnant. It really does largely depend on genetics I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know, she's such a beautiful person and knows how much I want to be a mum and said she would love to help me. Her hubby is on board too which is lovely. We had a conversation about 7 or 8 years ago about whether we be a surrogate for each other if ever needed and we both said we would but I don't think we ever really thought it would happen! Hopefully surrogacy won't be required and am still hopeful I'll have at least one good egg in me and can have my own baby but have comfort knowing there are options out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guyz my sister had a baby boy this week... Another monash ivf and Lynn Burmeister baby... Thought I would share as it gives positive vibes to all of us who are struggling ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news sue. How is everyone tracking? Babee and lily where are you guys at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news sue77

I have egg retrieval tomorrow!

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevapa View Post
    Great news sue77

I have egg retrieval tomorrow!

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics
    Good luck tomorrow. Hope it all goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone and best of luck Cevapa... I have my endometrial scratch next wed... How r u doing Flemo n Babee n lily ?