Closed Thread
Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 19 frozen transfers and now first cycle with Lynn

Hi all ,
    Myself neetu . I am on my first cycle with Lynn after struggling with infertility for almost a decade now and tried everything under the sun. Lynn is my last string of hope and I am now 37 years and struggling . We were with city fertility and then melbourne. Have had 7 stimulated cycles 19 frozen transfers 4 miscarriages. It just feels like I have nothing more to do in life rather than just keep trying for a baby. After my last miscarriage early this year had lost all hope so went back home for 4 months to take break from all this and prepare myself for a child free life. The worst thing I could have done all the time I was thinking about omg I'm wasting my prime fertility months !!! But then my friend who was also going through multiple Ivfs seeked Dr Lynne advise and fell preg the 2nd attempt with her and told me I can't quit till I saw Lynn. Met Lynn in June . Oh my god she did so many blood tests tht can't even tell. N started me on medications for whatever was low like thyroid and vitd booked a appt foR laparoscopy right away. Now starting my injections just waiting for periods. But just so nervous after whatever happened. So ladies plz pray for me. We havnt seen even one healthy embryo till date. Thank u so much in advance.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default So good to see so much support

After a total of 26attempts (19 frozen and 7 stim) feel so down but so happy to see all if you supporting each other. HoPefully we all get out of this infertility with positive results soon. Shivering at the thought of starting injections again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Neetu76. Sounds like you've had a terrible time, I really hope Lynn can help you this time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

Neetu76  (18-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Neetu76 welcome hun. How strong of you to have been through so much, yet still soldiering on. Really hoping Lynn can work some magic for you xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Neetu76  (18-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls it's just the light at the end of this dark tunnel keeps me going. Have been through such tough times that just the assurance from Lynn that she's going to try something different with our egg and sperm is is so comforting. But so disappointed in melbourne IVF as they kept trying on me with so many day 2/3 embroys and Lynn doesn't even touch them until atleast day 5. Just feel so used and abused . Confidence is so low and on top of that have my in laws over from India for 6 months and constant pressure from then that I can't fall pregnant.life is just so tough sometimes. Your support means the world to me .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to you all for answering my questions and I am sorry if it brought up a lot of emotion.

I think in the IVF world they consider a cycle a complete one which may be why it is cancelled at times? to save our time, effort and money but also makes their statistic looks pretty good as it is not a 'failed' cycle but a cancelled cycle? Personally I consider a cycle whenever you pay and take time out of your life even if it is cancelled that's another month gone.
    @Neetu76 welcome to our thread. I feel for you and I hope you get some answers and a positive result here. You are such a strong lady and have endured so much already. Lynn will find the best protocol for you. I can't imagine anything worse than being stuck with in laws for a long period of time. Perhaps you can ask your husband to act as a buffer and tell them to back off as this extra stress is the last thing you need. For a while my mum was really annoying me about not having kids (this is before this year when we were still in the dark about my fertility issues) she was hassling me and telling me to eat this and that and pray to god and all sorts of things (come to think of it she has not changed!) I got really angry and told her it is out of my hands, she is not helping and needs to back off. If I want to talk to her I will but she is not to pester me about pregnancy again. It seemed to work, for a few months anyway. Sometimes family and friends think they are helping but really they are not. I have not told my in laws about my problems as I am not so close to them and they are terrible gossips and will make matters worse.
    @Sue77 It is good to hear you were able to see Lynn so quickly, I can only imagine your pain is still too fresh and raw. Please take care and you can try again when you are ready. *hugs* I do believe if we can get all the conditions right, it may take a few more cycles but we will get there in the end.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Neetu76  (18-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Neetu 76 welcome to this thread... What a heartbreaking journey you have suffered. I completely understand when you say used and abused by mivf as we and many other girls here have been in the same boat . Who was your doc at mivf?Did they try pgd on you at mivf or are u trying pgd here? Were you given any reasons for your miscarriages? We had a similar history, putting in day 2 embies falling pregnant and then miscarrying due to random chromosomal abnormalities. Then they did 2 cycles with pgd, could only make 3 embryos till day 3 and tested them , unfortunately all were abnormal. We were told to look out for other options like donor eggs. We also thought our journey is over as we were told you can't make a normal embryo. We then shifted with Lynn who is against the biopsy of embryos on day 3 . We got 4 blastocysts out of 2 cycles with her( first time we saw blastocysts) and sent them for pgd testing. 2 came out as chromosomally normal and 2 with inconclusive results. We just finished with our first frozen cycle with a normal embryo . Unfortunately didn't get a positive result as expected as I always thought finding a normal embryo was the only hurdle. But I guess it comes down to luck as well in the end. But saw Lynn yest, she is very hopeful and doing a hysteroscopy before trying to put in my next frozen embryo. She doesn't give up easily. I know it's hard to forget the old scars especially how mivf treats u. But you got to get up and keep moving in the end if we need a baby. The only positive thing that is keeping me going is that atleAst I have made a normal embryo and one day ( don't know when) and after how many cycles it will implant and we will have a take home baby. We are in the care of one of the best doctors in Aus. And please try not to stress about your inlaws.. I know it's hard sometimes, but you need to put your foot down sometimes and think only about yourself. You already have enough on your plate. Try talking to them directly.

All the ladies in this thread are so supportive. Don't know how I would have managed without these Lovely friends. Do keep us posted. And will pray for you that very soon you have your miracle with you. Just try to remain strong as you have been. Good luck for your cycle

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Neetu76  (18-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much girls in just one day I feel I have people who understand me. Thanks for the concern yes my husband has spoken to them but they just don't understand. Being Indian it's just so much pressure from them as well. The main reason why we told them was because we exhausted our money and needed financial help from them so they think it's their right to stay here. I just hope it works for us or more than ivf the financial pressure from the inlaws will break me. Thanks Sue its heartaching to read about you too but see at least you make heathy embryo n can try with that. I just hope from this cycle I get enough to send for pgd and get one normal to try it out. Scared as to how I will go through all the waiting times to find out if we even makes a heathy embryo .

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome Neetu76 and I wish you all the best for success with Lynn!

Talking about number of cycles, just thought I'd chime in and say my friend did 6 cycles with Lynn and ended up with a BFP. She's 36. Not sure if they were all stim cycles but she was about to give up and then it happened! So hang in there peeps.
    Girls that got a BFP pretty much straight away, what do you think happened that made it successful? i.e. meditation, diet, lifestyle, age?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think more than diet, lifestyle etc, it's the expertise of your FS plus your luck in the end. The fact that you to such a good doc like Lynn in the first place or you go to her after having a big baggage of a unnecessarily scarred up history makes a difference too. Sometimes I think if we went to her in the very first place we wouldn't even need to go to advanced things like pgd etc.... It takes time for her to fix the already spoilt system and then try her own things...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Emee  (18-09-2014)