Closed Thread
Page 76 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sophdask that's sounding more promising hun, I hope it continues to rise & rise for you xx

@lileitak thanks hun & yep doing a fresh cycle 😊 xx

@babee nope no frosties hun. Last stim we had 4: 2 were BFN's, 1 didn't survive thaw, and the last 1 was BFP, but I m/c'd at 8 weeks. So had to go back to the drawing board. So am praying we get some good quality eggs/embryo's from this stim ❤ xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB fingers crossed for you!!
    @Sue77 how are you holding up? Thinking of you xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babee For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 so sorry 😔 don't give up lynn will work her magic

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics 8 frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Sophdask! good luck for the epu KayzB

Babee hope this cycle works for u and u also have more normal pgd embies. As for me I am finding it so hard to cope up this time. Just can't stop crying as we had tried everything . Anyways I a seeing Lynn at 230 tomorrow. But still can't comprehend what else she can try. Always kept faith in her and the system after transferring from mivf and thought that finding a normal embryo was our only hurdle as I have had 2 previous pregnancies with the worst embies. I seem to have lost the energy to do anything. Sorry for sounding so pessimistic but it's just been too long a journey. Cevapa I really trust Lynn so much and hope so that as you said she tries to find a magic solution for us too.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee thanks hun! 😘 xx

@Sue77 you're not being pessimistic hun, it's completely expected that you would feel deflated. I'm not sure what, but really hoping Lynn can do/suggest something to help give you a better end result. Big hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was hoping Lynn could work her magic for us also but I realise now my miracle was my DS with dr Wazza.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 I hope you get some much needed answers today.

I was reading some statistics and on average people do IVF around 6-7 cycles before a BFP. I wanted to know what has been your experience so far with Monash especially from the ladies that are now expecting? I know we have all different factors which greatly affects the outcome but I just wanted to know your thoughts? I know 2 people who have had over 20 cycles, one being my cousin.

Did my first 'in a car' jab last night, excused myself from a party and did it using my phone as a light. It was just outside a police station too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    I was reading some statistics and on average people do IVF around 6-7 cycles before a BFP.
    6 - 7 ?!?!?! I'm not sure I have the stamina for that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @Sue77 I hope you get some much needed answers today.

I was reading some statistics and on average people do IVF around 6-7 cycles before a BFP. I wanted to know what has been your experience so far with Monash especially from the ladies that are now expecting? I know we have all different factors which greatly affects the outcome but I just wanted to know your thoughts? I know 2 people who have had over 20 cycles, one being my cousin.

Did my first 'in a car' jab last night, excused myself from a party and did it using my phone as a light. It was just outside a police station too.
    @straycat your jabbing story made me laugh - the things we have to do - imagine the police seeing that @Sue77 how did you go with Lynn? Are you feeling better? it is a real blow to recover from, i think we need to time to pick ourselves up and get going again. as @KayzB said its a normal response to a huge disappointment..Hope you are feeling a bit better x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grace1 yes very lucky indeed! extra time, stress, expense and heartache saved so you are the type of success stories people like to hear and glad it was a quick one for you.
    @lileitak from what you have shared with us, besides the blocked tubes you are in very good health with excellent reserves so I don't think you will be cycling very long!
    @lilypily are you jabbing yet? we seem to be cycling together this month.
    @babee I have another event tonight at the theatre, will excuse myself to do nasal spray in the toilets and will bring my injectable in my cooler bag just in case I am there for longer than anticipated and don't want to rush off and miss a good night out (though no drinking *sigh*). Plan on checking in my cooler bag in the cloakroom. Its black tie - cocktail attire. Have to pull out the spanx as I am so bloated I look 4 months pregnant and can't fit into my dress... how am I going to inject through all that fabric? hmm.. may be a pain if I have to get completely undressed. For sure everyone will suspect I am on drugs if I am constantly in the ladies and wiping my nose and sniffing. well, I am on drugs!

For more 'complex' cases like myself with many concerns - I just don't want to get to double digit in cycle numbers but we will see how it all pans out.

That terrible nasal spray - the first 2 days it was beyond gross but with time you get use to it and it becomes bearable. Amazing how our tolerance levels shift when it needs to.

To all the other ladies, reading your updates daily and hope you are travelling well.

for @Sue77 and @Kelly70 hope your appointments went well.