Closed Thread
Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 39w on wed Gabriel79 and totally over it, watching for every little sign and feeling incredibly anxious about labour. I have obs appt tomorrow at st vs. funny to think we might pass each other occasionally, maybe we will be in hospy at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel79 View Post
    Beta have u had your bub yet? I'm now officially overdue was thinking of u as I am having my monitoring at st v's this morn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue I'm sorry to hear your news. Im hoping lynn comes up with something new before the next transfer. Lilypilly why won't these little buggers stick? So close hoping the last cycle gives max a sibling. Wonder if a few mnths on synarel would help with the natural killer cells? Babee keep us posted on your next pgd cycle. Sophdask I pray those numbers keep rising it's amazing how these embryos progress so differently for everyone. I had my 7wk scan this morning saw the heartbeat and hcg was 29,000 last Monday. Was sooo happy until I got back to work and started bleeding was reddy brown but not just spotting was like a period. I called Lynn's office and they got back to me apparently it's common afyer an internal. Still I panicked because I have had a similar situation a few yrs back and it wasn't a good outcome. I'm
    Not in pain and have my first ob appt next wk. I'm having another scan with lynn on the 2nd. Have been reading all the posts on here but didn't want to write anything I felt bad for blabbing on with my stuff when others were not in a similar situation and didn't want to boast.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flemo For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flemo, don't worry hun. Bleeding in first tri can be common. Are you still on clexane? I had a bleed post the deed, so same for internal u/s. The fact that it was brown means it's just old blood from u/s. Happy to hear your bub has a hb!!! They say miscarriage drops dramatically after seeing hb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Flemo I bled quite a bit after an internal (I also spotted red/brown to 10 weeks) and as Bao said it can happen after sex as well it's totally normal for some. Someone told me it's for the same reason your nose and gums can bleed during pregnancy from just the slightest irritation - I think increased blood flow to delicate areas of tissue something like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Flemo if you bled after the internal I would be not having sex for a while either. So glad you came in to update. It's such a spin out to see that heartbeat. Last time you had an MC did you also see the hb? Sorry for the questions... Great to hear from you. The first trimester was the most anxious time in my life and only after about 27 weeks did I start to even relax just a little. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone had as good a monday as possible.

Huge hugs to you both @Sue77 & @lilypily. Lily - stay positive. Maybe the peace you found with it being the final cycle will be just what you need to make them stick.
    @straycat & @KayzB - stay positive on this cycle girls! I'll be right with you next month, though hopefully that won't be required for either of you! Are you both doing fresh transfers?

Congrats again @Grace1 & @sophdask... I know you'll be counting down to delivery like @Flemo very soon.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (16-09-2014),straycat  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Soph. For those with bfp do you have an obstetrician yet? I recommend Mercy Private. Lynn recommended Sue Walker, Stephen Tong. I'm with Stephen, he's fantastic. Lily, you're spot on that worring doesn't end till about 27 weeks. I'm 25 now and still worried. Lily I really hope this next cycle is a success.

Here is an interesting read, go Mercy!
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/2499...estone/?cmp=fb

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

lilypily  (16-09-2014),sophdask  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sophdask View Post
    Hi my numbers jumped from 717 to 1675. Scan shows me at 4 1/2 weeks so HCG levels are good for this timing and size of sac was all ok. Possibly a week behind should be 5w6d. Waiting on call from Lynn's office when next scan and BT will be. Hoping those numbers just keep increasing. Kayzb wow 38 follies amazing well done. Grace1 are you on clexane and Cronine? Sue77 again so sorry it's so disappointing. Hugs xox
    Congrats @sophdask fantastic news! Xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babee For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    AFM: Finally follies have grown. I have 5 above 17mm so will be triggering tonight. But all up I have 38 follicles 😕 EPU on Wed. This stim has gone really quick.
    Well done @KayzB.. You seem to have loads of follies! What happened after your last stim? Do you have any frozens? GL for EPU xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sophdask wowee that's great news!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (16-09-2014)