Closed Thread
Page 74 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sue77 I can imagine how upsetting, disheartening & frustrating it must be for you hun 😔 Will you have an appointment with Lynn to discuss what else can potentially be done? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @KayzB yay for super follies. 38 follies all up? I didn't even know that was possible! Good luck for EPU. xx
    @straycat thanks hun! How's it going with jabs? Do you have a scan coming up? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB so far so good with jabs but feel so much discomfort at night time and while sleeping (not sleeping rather). So far this stim cycle feels pretty much the same as last time, my 2 sides feel so tender and will take this as a good sign somethings going on in the ovaries. I have a progress scan on Fri. Already feeling nervous about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Thank you all of you for showing so much of concern . It really helps. But we are really disheartened as we had a perfect genetically normal hatching blastocyst plus even though I don't have immune problems or natural killer cells, Lynn had put me on everything like predislone, clexane etc plus the endometrial scratch to improve the chances of implantation. I have had 2 previous pregnancies which ended in miscarriages due to chromosomally abnormal embryos ( random) we thought that we had ruled it out this time. The worst embryos implanted and the normal one didn't. Very hard to accept. Don't know if anything is left for Lynn to try. Feeling not at all hopeful for my next cycle. Just seem to have lost faith in everything. Was seriously expecting a good result as everything was new, the clinic, FS and the approach plus pgd on top of that...

Very nice KayzB ... God luck!
    Oh gosh @Sue77, I'm so sorry 😣 thinking of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    AFM: Finally follies have grown. I have 5 above 17mm so will be triggering tonight. But all up I have 38 follicles ������ EPU on Wed. This stim has gone really quick.
    Yay!!!fingers crossed for lots of mature eggs at EPU

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @Grace1 How are you feeling? any different? have you told everyone as yet or waiting til 12 weeks?
    Hi straycat,
    thanks for asking after me, I'll Definately be waiting till after 12wks. I'm not feeling any different at all which is a bit worrying. Don't think I'll actually believe that it's true until scan day. I still feel very cautious - but hopefully this will reduce over time.

good luck for your scan on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Grace!!

Sue sending you the biggest hug I'm so sorry. You have another euploid embryo yeah? I'll be praying for you for that cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my numbers jumped from 717 to 1675. Scan shows me at 4 1/2 weeks so HCG levels are good for this timing and size of sac was all ok. Possibly a week behind should be 5w6d. Waiting on call from Lynn's office when next scan and BT will be. Hoping those numbers just keep increasing. Kayzb wow 38 follies amazing well done. Grace1 are you on clexane and Cronine? Sue77 again so sorry it's so disappointing. Hugs xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear numbers continuing to rise @sophdask. I'm only on crinone - once at night.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very sorry Sue77