Closed Thread
Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just thought I could shed some light on the Xmas question. I had a failed cycle in November last year (first with lyn) and had embryo trf for my 2nd fresh cycle on jan 17. I had a scratch done with her colleague and full nurse support from my regular nurse. Can't recall the exact timings. I'm booked in for my Caesar this Monday with two big healthy twins!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missy76 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (12-09-2014),straycat  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sophdask Still rising! good sign .. slowly but surely.

@Missy76 Enjoy your last weekend of peace and quiet! You must come back and let us know how you go juggling twins, if you are silent for .. a few years though, we will understand. Huge congrats to you for next week xx
    @KayzB I have everything crossed for you!

My BT came back nice and normal so starting my stim cycle *tonight* not wasting any time. Thinking about when to jab, last cycle I was allowed to choose so I did it early morning, this time it has to be in the evening, have a few work dinners on next 2 weeks so may time it for quite late so I don't have to carry needles around. I think people will notice I am not drinking at functions and it will look suss. hmm...

And so it starts ....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Missy76  (12-09-2014),sophdask  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We are straight into a stim also yippee..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @straycat my sister did her trigger shot at 10pm at a first class dinner party!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

straycat  (13-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sophdask thanks hunny, am praying my follies do some fast growing over the weekend!
    I know it's such nerve-wrecking, uncertain times for you hun; hang in there, hopefully it will all work out xx

@straycat I've had to do a few sneaky injections in the toilets while out to dinners & functions 😊 Good luck for 1st jab tonight hun! xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sophdask praying that your numbers increase by the desired rate by your next bt

kayzB hope your follies grow really nicely in the weekend

Lilypily.. Good that you can start on a cycle immediately.. Does Lynn give any reasons for chemicals? Will she try something new this cycle?

Missy 76 your story gives us so much hope to all of us here . I just hope lynn does the trick for all of us. Good luck for Monday

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Missy76  (13-09-2014),sophdask  (13-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post

kayzB hope your follies grow really nicely in the weekend
    @Sue77 thanks hun, I hope so too! Not long till Mon, you must be so nervous. Hope it'll be wonderful news 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee good luck for your transfer today hun! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes KayzB bt is on Monday. Really anxious!!!!

How ow did you go today Babee? I hope the transfer went well. How many did u have to send for pgd?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee hope things went smoothly for you xx
    @lilypily I have 1 dinner in particular this week I wanted to go to, I think there will be some ambassadors there and it is a black tie event, I may make an appearance and muster self control and stick to water instead of champagne. Disappear home early.

I decided to inject at 9pm as it's after dinner but still kind of early enough in the evening. I also decided if I have to cancel some work functions or go home early I will just do it as this is far more important. I don't want to really carry the drugs around with me all day in a cooler pack in case the drugs get compromised.

Gosh that nasal spray is disgusting! prefer the injections. Also unsure how accurate the dose is going up my nose. The worst is the bitter taste at the back of your throat. So so vile.