Closed Thread
Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Riss what absolutely gorgeous news! So excited for u and the birth of your precious bub!
    Glad to hear St. V's is nice. Beta I'm sure we would have passed each other! Could even bump into u in September!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just wanted to respond and say that Dr Burnmeister was my doctor three years ago when I did my first cycle at Monash IVF. She was fabulous - very efficient and professional. I highly recommend her! I had a BFN with my fresh cycle in April 2011 but a BFP with my frosty in June 2012. I now have an active 2 year olds on thanks to Lynn.

I am back on Bubhub for the first time in 3 years because I have just started my second cycle trying to baby # 2….I'm on Day 6 now! I am not in Melbourne, however, and have gone overseas. Otherwise I would have used Dr. Burnmeister again.

Best of luck to everyone, any questions just ask.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

Emee  (21-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck28 View Post
    Hi, just wanted to respond and say that Dr Burnmeister was my doctor three years ago when I did my first cycle at Monash IVF. She was fabulous - very efficient and professional. I highly recommend her! I had a BFN with my fresh cycle in April 2011 but a BFP with my frosty in June 2012. I now have an active 2 year olds on thanks to Lynn.

I am back on Bubhub for the first time in 3 years because I have just started my second cycle trying to baby # 2….I'm on Day 6 now! I am not in Melbourne, however, and have gone overseas. Otherwise I would have used Dr. Burnmeister again.

Best of luck to everyone, any questions just ask.
    canuck28 thank you for the feedback, such positive reviews of Lynn all round. Congratulations on your first and all the best for another BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Riss what absolutely gorgeous news! So excited for u and the birth of your precious bub!
    Glad to hear St. V's is nice. Beta I'm sure we would have passed each other! Could even bump into u in September!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Riss!!!! Fabulous news xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @kelly77 how are you? How are you tracking with everything

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flemo - thx for asking about me :-) last blood test my fsh was still too high but hasn't been a full month of HRT yet. So will test again in about 10 days or so. Fingers crossed it's improved! Hope you're going ok and coping with the sniffing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going ok very up and down. What's the reason for it being so high? Sorry I don't know much about that hormone stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a very low amh so it isn't uncommon for low amh to result in high fsh which means I'm heading towards menopause early. Not everyone with low amh has an issue with high fsh tho, in fact most ladies I've come across who have low amh have a normal fsh so it seems I'm even more unlucky! My mum went through menopause at 42 and i just turned 37 so it seems I'm following the same path. So no point stimming as unlikely to get a response (which is what happened when my last FS at mivf proceeded despite my high fsh and cycle was cancelled). So Lynn said the HRT may help being down the fsh. This is my last hope tho, if it doesn't I have to look at DE. And as I'm single right now can't try naturally :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm 39 going through menopause it started at 38 will the full on symptoms but I guess my AMH being low at 35 was was a give away. It was 0.4 that's why I had only 1 or 2 eggs when stimming on 900 puregon. I think it's more common than we think but people don't talk about it. Thankfully we found out in time so my sister could donate and now she's menopause also.