Closed Thread
Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @straycat I was also thinking about the christmas period.
    I'm estimating a transfer in early/mid October so I'm thinking if it doesn't work do we wait till after new year or try straight away

As for the Medicare. Lynn's receptionist has put through most of the claims for me so I didn't have to do it. You can do it on an app now so no lining up

The only meds I could claim through private health was progesterone - everything else I tried was already subsided. I claim mine online and it basically tells you wether it gets accepted or not.

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics 8 frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my follow-up scan this morn. Out of 29 follicles, the biggest are only 12mm. And that's only 2 of them. The other 27 are under 10mm..😔
    Have to go for a 3rd scan on Mon.. Ugh, stressing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good thinking about Christmas @straycat & @Cevapa... that didn't even occur to me. I'll be sure to ask when I go in - but anyone else feel free if they see her first.

Stay positive @KayzB!
    @babee - only one day to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cevapa
    It usually is a smooth process but I am talking about claims that Medicare have flat out told me no. I disagree with them and accounts say they do that sometimes so it is worth trying again and getting a someone different on the day

@KayzB hmm, keep scanning. Mine great more than 2mm a day between scans. What is the magic number they are looking for? over 15mm? is it more like 19-20mm? unsure about numbers

I'm anxiously waiting my BT results to see if I can start a new stim cycle.

Looks like I just missed Kanye West at the Epworth the other day

This is just a guess but I think at least 1 nurse will be on during xmas period and all nurses have access to our files. I think in emergencies Lynn is on her pager? plus at EPU or ET there will probably be doctors rostered on, baby making does not stop

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hcg 11. Can go straight into a stim yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat I get it now.
    I've had issues where they would not let me claim in the office but I had to send my claim form in for assessment and medicare approved it.

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics 8 frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilipily Sorry about the result this time round. sucks big time. Back on the roller coaster for another ride. at least no wait.

I don't know about you ladies but when I am anxious I can't do anything! I have a ton of work to do that is just piling up. Waiting for results... this is just a blood(y) test. I will be a wreck all cycle. We can't even drink alcohol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Managed to get an appointment for the 2nd Oct! Thought my GP might just write me a new referral though without going in.... No such luck...not sure what I am going to say.... She knows my history and she referred me in the first place.... Anyhow, that's booked for Tuesday...so FX we can get started before Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak thanks hun, it's so hard not to panic & overanalyse! 😊 xx

@straycat yep hun between 18-22mm, so mine are still awhile off. Hoping they do some major growing over the weekend! xx

@lilypily sorry it's another chem hun 😞 will your DH be back sooner than you thought & can stim again straight away? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kayzb am sure they will grow over the weekend :0). Just had my BT results back HCG now 717 but still low should be over the 1000-4000 mark. Another BT on Monday and a scan scheduled in. They want to make sure it's not ectopic. Feeling fine have had some cramping but nothing over the top, no bleeding. Bit worried now! This wait is killing me! Hi to everyone else.