Closed Thread
Page 67 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grace1 we are all so happy to hear your great news!!! a huge congratulations!

@sophdask though numbers are rising slowly they are still rising! best of luck for next BT

@lilypily let us know how you on for BT on Fri xx wishing and hoping for a better result.
    @lileitak Are you as good as new now? My next cycle will start pretty soon. Soon as in maybe even tomorrow! depends on a BT tmw and we will take it from there, won't know til after BT on what next steps are. I think if it is delayed it could be delayed by 1-3 weeks.

I have to have my BT in Richmond, is this always the case? when you have your BT after 2ww do you all go to Richmond or can you have the BT at any Melbourne Pathology branch and they send the results to Lynn/FN?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB I am no expert but I think follies naturally grow on their own approx 2mm a day and the trigger helps them mature just before EPU but I may be wrong. Have faith, Lynn takes into account everything to get you the best possible results. xx sometimes it seem counter intuitive but she knows what she is doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grace1 fantastic news congratulations :0).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Cevapa sorry to hear your work is giving you a hard time about it hun, that's really $hit. Could you take the Epworth m/c to your GP, explain the situation to & get them to write you an m/c instead? xx

@babee I had to decrease to 150iu as of last night. I had OHSS last stim so that's why Lynn is being extra cautious/conservative, which I completely understand. But I just don't want it to affect growth of follies.. But guess I can't have it both ways hey! 😕
    Glad to hear your embies are tracking well hun, not long till Sat 😊 xx

@straycat you're right hun. I've just never had my dose decreased before, espec when follies are so small, so it's just sent me into a panic. The last thing I want is for cycle to be cancelled due to no response 😞 I have another scan tomorrow though so guess time will tell!

And correct about BT. And if BFP you also have to pay for the subsequent 2 BT's! I was so shocked as my old clinic you could do BT at any Melb Path, and it was always Bulk Billed, unlike Monash xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace1 View Post
    Ok ladies, I have an update from my BT , - I'm pregnant !! Still in disbelief, hasn't sunk in yet.
    Congratulations !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB I ended up calling Lynn's office and am having one sent to me from there. In future I will take the certificate to my local dr and have him write one

So sorry @lilypily 😞 {hugs}

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics 8 frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Lilypily. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily oh hun I'm so very sorry xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, just a qq, what's the wait time to make a first appoint with Lynn at the moment? I think we are going to have to go back for #2.