Closed Thread
Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babee View Post
    Hi my feedback on Melbourne IVF is very similar. I actually had a really lovely FS with great bedside manner but clinically just not good enough. When cycles didn't go to plan she just increased my dosage as her solution to the cycles we were having. I had researched several forums and found out about melatonin etc and she just was not across any of the research. Lynn was like a breath of fresh air. Clinically across everything and much more proactive. Her bedside manner is not as good but thats not why I'm with her. Also i like the way the nurses are a good point of contact for you at Monash - i guess I don't feel as much a "number" there as I did at Melbourne.

I hope everyone is progressing well especially those in the 2ww.. and those waiting for levels to come down/up in order to start! AH torture!
    AFM of our 11 eggs only 5 have fertilised.. I'm tipping we will have to cycle again to get to the magic "10 embryos" that Lynn wants us to test before moving onto donor eggs.. I have been thinking a lot about donor eggs and not sure how i feel. If it is our only option we will go for it but I feel sad DH and i won't have a little bundle made up of the 2 of us. Cest la vie i guess, i know others have had wonderful experiences with donor eggs - IM just coming to terms with the possibility of it i guess.

Sophdask good luck with BT!
    Re donor eggs..My little bundle is not me but you know once you carry and birth them the genetics is totally irrelevant. You are a mummy when they smile at you, when they call out for you, when you loose sleep and get up to them all night every night and when they call you mummy and need you, genetics falls away to the background. Love for your baby is incremental, you love them when they are born and you know it was a donor egg in the back of your mind but honestly the love grows and grows and it falls further away in your mind until it doesn't matter any more..
    Last edited by lilypily; 09-09-2014 at 15:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilyPily that is really beautiful

Thank you for the invaluable advice you lovely ladies have given me it is extremely helpful with so much choice! We had one good clinic in NZ that was within driving distance (5 hours) so it was relatively easy! I really appreciate the insight ladies
    Last edited by hapuhope; 10-09-2014 at 10:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hapuhope agree. @Lilipily - just beautiful and true, thank you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Babee .. For u. Even we did 2 cycles with a one month gap to send for pgd to the us. Hopefully you will soon find your golden embryo very soon. I know it's very hard but try not to to loose hope till Lynn is trying. I have full faith in her abilities. We also have 2 normals with one inside me. Just praying that now it sticks.. I mean we can't try more than this. It's just been too long ...

Sophdask how did you go? Did your numbers increase?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillypily so lovely.. Yes numbers have increased but not as high as they would like. HCG from 58 to 262 still not doubling enough. So frustrating!! Have another BT on Friday. Hopefully I have a fighter and numbers keep increasing. Grace1 good luck with BT tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sophdask View Post
    Lillypily so lovely.. Yes numbers have increased but not as high as they would like. HCG from 58 to 262 still not doubling enough. So frustrating!! Have another BT on Friday. Hopefully I have a fighter and numbers keep increasing. Grace1 good luck with BT tomorrow.
    I hate that wait.... Xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sophdask... How much did they expect today ?

good luck for tomorrow grace 1

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee so are you embryo banking hun, won't be transferring any this cycle? xx

@Grace1 all the best with your BT today hun 😘 xx

@sophdask hang in there hunny, praying your lil emby keeps on fighting xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (10-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like a chem preg for me. Sucks as hubby home for 5 weeks so I won't be able to go straight into a stim. Boo

Thanks
    Reviews