Closed Thread
Page 63 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree with every word straycat has written about mivf. There is absolutely no customised approach , all they can do is just increase your drugs and do cycle after cycle without doing any further investigations, the only thing that attracts there is that u get your own doc foe epu and ET.... But that really doesn't matter to me anymore because in the end u need good results apart from this so called personalised approach..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 thank you oh really? I am thinking perhaps we look into monash... we wanted mivf as we are westerners but we both work in South Melbourne so Richmond isn't that much of a stretch and if we got the required results I would go to Perth for it! Loving the insight it's very helpful

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee good stuff with the eggies hun, hope you've got some great quality ones there. Hope recovery is quick & painless xx

@Beta I've always been put on progesterone support hun as apparently my levels are low xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Beta  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babee great result well done. Fingers crossed for you Sue77

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee 11 is a solid number; remember quality not quantity!
    @straycat - good to hear! did you tell me your next cycle is november? if so, we might be buddies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Beta
    I was with city fertility and on progesterone for all my FET's

I've been MIA lately as not much happening with me but will be able to share soon. Tomorrow is day 7 of provera so hopefully AF arrives and we can start FET
    Going in to meet Aimee during the week to go over my meds 😀

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics 8 frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sophdask good luck with 2nd BT today hun. Hoping that things have taken a good turn 😘 xxx

@Cevapa Aimee is my nurse too; she's so lovely! 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    hope you're all traveling well in whatever stage you're at.
    @sophdask good to hear your lines are getting darker, fingers crossed for a nice rise in hcg levels today
    @Sue77 thanks for asking about me, my BT is tomorrow so will let you all know how it goes. How are you going, you're in the 2ww aren't you? How much longer till your BT?
    @Beta re: your progesterone question, my baseline progesterone levels are normal yet I've been put on the crinone once every night. This is my first cycle so don't have much experience with it all. After the transfer they handed me instructions that said the progesterone use is a must. Also I remember reading somewhere that the stimming drugs reduce the lining so that's why the progesterone is needed. That's my understanding anyhow.
    @KayzB so sorry to hear about your loss. Fingers crossed this next cycle is the one .

welcome @hapuhope and @ladysexbomb

great numbers @babee

how are you going @lilypily?

hi @Liletak, @straycat, @Cevapa, @Kelly70 and @emski72 and anybody else I've missed.

enjoy your day everyone

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (09-09-2014),KayzB  (10-09-2014),Kelly70  (09-09-2014),sophdask  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hapuhope - I think Monash has some western sites. Maybe not with Lynn, but other docs. The main offices are Richmond & Clayton, but check the website.
    Last edited by ilex; 09-09-2014 at 09:12. Reason: wrong quote

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hapuhope View Post
    Can I ask ladysexbomb and babee if you would mind sharing what the trouble with mivf was? Only if you don't mind of course

Hope all is going stickily well for everyone!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hi my feedback on Melbourne IVF is very similar. I actually had a really lovely FS with great bedside manner but clinically just not good enough. When cycles didn't go to plan she just increased my dosage as her solution to the cycles we were having. I had researched several forums and found out about melatonin etc and she just was not across any of the research. Lynn was like a breath of fresh air. Clinically across everything and much more proactive. Her bedside manner is not as good but thats not why I'm with her. Also i like the way the nurses are a good point of contact for you at Monash - i guess I don't feel as much a "number" there as I did at Melbourne.

I hope everyone is progressing well especially those in the 2ww.. and those waiting for levels to come down/up in order to start! AH torture!
    AFM of our 11 eggs only 5 have fertilised.. I'm tipping we will have to cycle again to get to the magic "10 embryos" that Lynn wants us to test before moving onto donor eggs.. I have been thinking a lot about donor eggs and not sure how i feel. If it is our only option we will go for it but I feel sad DH and i won't have a little bundle made up of the 2 of us. Cest la vie i guess, i know others have had wonderful experiences with donor eggs - IM just coming to terms with the possibility of it i guess.

Sophdask good luck with BT!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babee For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (09-09-2014)