Closed Thread
Page 62 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks KayzB. , noi don't have the courage to test .. Will wait for Monday...good luck to you for everything

Sophdask. Good luck for your bt tomorrow ... Hope the numbers are rising nicely..

Lilypily really hope that your bt in Thursday shows a completely different result...

welcome to the group ladysexbomb... Yes mivf really muck up people's lives and we are also one of their ex patients...good luck..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all.. Did poas this morning and lines were darker than test on Friday.. So hoping numbers are good tomorrow and still rising. Hope everyone else is travelling well and welcome ladysexbomb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, a question for a friend.. Has everyone been put on progesterone post transfer? If so was it only with Lynn or with other clinics too? I've always been on it but my baseline levels were low. Apparently the medication info says not to take it if your levels are good and you are pregnant. I thought mivf and Lynn put everyone on it regardless but maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I was on it with CFC and with Lynn Beta... I was never told I had an issue with progesterone, but do have a slightly short luteal phase.
    Em x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Beta  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Lilypily did u test again?? Was there a second line? Praying for u ?

Babee is your epu tomorrow ?

KayzB and Flemo how are u going??

My anxiety is increasing day by day .. Feeling nothing different as such.. Really want this to be a BFP.. Have only one more normal embryo to try again... This anxiety is going to kill me... Still a week left for the bt...
    Hey sue had epu today - thanks for asking. We got 11 this time so quite a bit less than last time but I'm not fussed anymore as I've had high and lower numbers now. Just need some normal embryos fingers crossed!
    Hope you are coping ok in the tww!

Lilypily don't give up just yet. I can't help but poas either but there still may be time for a BFP yet.

Sexbomb welcome. I am an exmivfer as well. Quite a few of us on here are Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask ladysexbomb and babee if you would mind sharing what the trouble with mivf was? Only if you don't mind of course

Hope all is going stickily well for everyone!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee Glad your EPU went well today, 11 is a very respectable number. Like you said you are looking for quality over quantity. Fingers crossed for you xx
    @lilypily sending you a lot of love
    @ladysexbomb welcome! I too am an ex MIVFer. I too had a horrid first (and only) cycle. I don't really blame them, however I needed to make a change sooner rather than later.
    @Beta I automatically got progesterone as part of all my medication, something about our body not producing enough of it and is standard for implantation. That's what I was told by the IVF nurse

@sophdask Great to hear. for tomorrow xx

@Sue77 hope time passes quickly.

@lileitaK Thanks for asking, I am about 95% there. For the most part I am fine but sometimes some pain and discomfort but unsure that is op related or just endo related. Hope you are well, after initial shock and coming to terms with doing IVF

To everyone else. Thinking of you all and reading all your updates as per usual.

Just passing the time til next cycle, I am both looking forward to starting again (not the drugs bit but getting going) and dreading it. I just want to get to transfer. Something! Anything.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hapuhope I can jump in and put in my 2 cents worth. I felt my protocol was not customised to me and I was given a standard protocol even though they knew my AMH was low etc etc, I expressed a lot of concern about a few things and they said not to worry about these things. Here at Monash there is a lot of investigation and its very thorough.

I do believe if I went here from day one I would have not had such a painful first cycle with lots of trial and error, I know 1st cycle is somewhat trial and error anyway but I do think with proper investigation and diagnosis I would have at least gotten more eggs or just cancelled the cycle which I was more than willing to do at that stage. I think I need therapy from it. I was traumatised.

I think MIVF has a slightly smoother process for new patients, I think they have some fantastic doctors on their team in E Melb. I just did not want to do another cycle where the only solution was to up my drugs. I also thought my FS was not as experienced as Lynn and I feel I am a complex case hence the switch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babee good that's exactly what Lynn wanted.. I am sure your golden embryo is hidden in these eggs.. Praying for you every moment... Are u transferring any of the untested embryos this time?

welcome to the thread Hapuhope...I am also an ex mivfer. My FS never tried anything new. They were just putting in day 2 embryos back and I was getting pregnant and miscarrying due to random chromosomal abnormalities ( which is very normal for many embryos at day 2) we were pushed to pgd without any results , so then we shifted to Lynn after 3 fresh and 3 horrendous frozen cycles and wasting Money and time and also their general approach is to transfer day 2 or day. 3 embies where as monash always pushes to take them to blastocyst stage ( day 5) if you get a certain number of embies. Plus there is lot of support post transfer.

yay Sophdask... I am sure tomorrow will bring some very good news for u...

Thanks Liletak... I really need the wishes....And straycat .... Good that u are recovering soon..

Grace 1 how r u feeling? Just 2 days left... Anxious??

Beta you are not far now.. Where are u delivering?
    Last edited by Sue77; 08-09-2014 at 19:35.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (08-09-2014),sophdask  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat thank you for the input some great info there and sorry to hear it didn't go well
    Definitely some food for thought that is for sure and I am for sure looking for recommendations it's all complicated enough without throwing in the clinic/doctor variables!