Closed Thread
Page 56 of 91 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @Sue77 thinking of you today. PUPO!

@Kellyk77 that is heartbreaking to hear. Will the situation improve if you rest for a few months? I am sorry but I don't understand too much about FSH. We are here for you. xxx

@Kelly70 welcome! I too have low amh and considered a low responder to the drugs. Lynn was not impressed they made me do EPU for 2 eggs (I too have transferred from the other clinic) so straight away she got me on medication and vitamins to improve egg quality in time for next cycle. She asked what I was on previously with other clinic and when I said nothing she had that unimpressed look again.

You will get the cycle history in the post to take with you and they can send the latest history straight away, its all the test results etc that take a long time to collate.

Go on the wait list and wait by the phone. I was a little too lucky and was called pretty much straight away. Medicare wouldn't give me any rebates with Monash as it was too close to my last cycle it was within the last cycle so I was out of pocket 100%.

Does anyone know how long a cycle is with Medicare? I spoke to 2 medicare staff and they said they did not know and the people in IVF dept don't really speak to the public. I may try claiming again and depending on who I get on the day they may be more sympathetic.
    @straycat - thank you! My apt is in 2 weeks so I'm good to go with Lynn. Your experience with medicare makes me nervous - how can they not rebate you due to cycling close together? And how is it they cannot answer your question? I'm single and wouldn't be able to go across if it meant I was out of pocket 100%, that would count me out financially.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    Hi girls, unfortunately my fsh is at an all time high so it appears the HRT hasn't worked for me. There is nothing else Lynn can do for me now so I'm bowing out. I'm completely heartbroken :-(
    I wish all of you the very best and hope you all get your bfp's soon! I want to say a massive thank you for all your support over the last 12 months, it has meant so much to me.
    Love, best wishes & lots of baby dust to you all xo
    @Kellyk77 oh hun I'm so very sorry to hear 😔 xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 I didn't mean to alarm you - you will probably be fine. Just call up medicare and see when the end of your cycle is.

I thought my cycle started the day I paid and was given the drugs. After EPU day I got all my rebates back from Medicare. As far as I was concerned the cycle was over when I switched over to Monash.

It was only when I went to pay for Lynns consult and did some further tests like ultrasound scans etc. The machine was not reading my card so I just paid in cash and took a copy of the receipt. I had some time a few days later and took my receipts into Medicare in person and that's when they told me it was part of my last cycle and there is no more payment. I asked for dates and apparently your cycle doesn't start when you pay but when admin get around to making a claim. I told them I have not even started a new cycle and just doing tests and meeting a new doctor but they said sorry - no payment. Its IVF related and it was in my last cycle.

Just call Medicare and ask for some dates on your file. I think if your consult is in 2 weeks plus you are at the end of your 2ww you may well and truly be past a cycle but best to double check.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah okay so they considered it all part of your previous cycle at the last clinic @straycat?? Still seems odd to me. So when you start your actual cycle with Lynn, you should be right for rebate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 I certainly hope so. Should be as some time has passed now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so very sorry Kellyk. Thinking of you. Xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel79 For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much all of you for wishing me good luck in the morning.....the transfer went fine and we transferred 1 hatching blastocyst. Honestly I was too scared about the thawing stuff n all...bt is on Monday the 15 th.. I guess it's the weekend so it's late. .. When is your bt Lilypily?

i m so sorry Kelly 77. So there is absolutely nothing that Lynn can try now? You are always in my thoughts and we all are there for you. Big hugs. Hopefully a miracle happens for you one day.

welcome to the group Kelly 70 Lynn will do her best and try everything for you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Sue77 mine is on the 12, I guess that's a Friday? Mine were 2 hatching blasts so I guess we are in with a shot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't know how many times I have looked at this chart over the years... Posting if it helps others

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409730133.258188.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lilypily , 12th is a Thursday. So acc to our transfer dates mine should be the next day that is a fri or at the latest sat..... But they have taken it to mon which seems like too long. Is it because yours was a double transfer ? Can I ask my nurse if it can be done on sat? May be??