Closed Thread
Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Punkybee After a number of failed cycles, no investigation at all, and no desire to try anything new/different by my old FS, I changed to Lynn.
    And wish now that I had made the change so much sooner. In one appointment we got more out of Lynn than we ever had with my old FS. She did a whole bunch of testing for both DH & I, identified issues that my old FS didn't even bother with, and has been willing to try different protocols.
    She knows her stuff and doesn't beat around the bush. She is a fast talker though so perhaps go to your appointment with a list of questions.
    Overall I think you have made a wonderful decision to make the move 😊 x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Punkybee  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB @lileitak @straycat thanks so much to all three of you. I needed to hear that about her. That there's not only professionalism but care and the desire to investigate further.

This last cycle for me has been a nightmare. The clinic 'forgot' my meds. I ran around like a headless chook most days chasing them and then when I was supposed to get meds they went to the wrong clinic. How does that even happen. I know that if my precarious cargo was worth upwards of 10 grand a pop I would be making sure it went to the right clinic!!!

I was baffled when meds for round three came with no consultation or discussion on why round two had been sick a shambles and now I have plodded my way through round three to no avail and all I've got are bruises and a fridge that looks like I am a drug fiend😩

I am very much looking forward to her new perspective and I hope some tests to get to the bottom of whatever is causing the disastrous results.

Very thankful for your replies. Am looking forward to more conversations and direction.

A tidbit about me. 32...have lost a lot of weight as per FS instructions....hasn't helped! Sheesh I miss carbs! POCS in the right only. Irregular ovulation apparently, if at all...DH all good. Just dealing with the emotional mess that is his drug injecting wife!!!

😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Punkybee For This Useful Post:

straycat  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lily those are pretty awesome looking embies. Fingers crossed one or both stick. A lot riding on them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome punkybee you're in great hands with Lynn. She'll do everything she can. Good luck on the journey xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

Punkybee  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sophdask thank you very much. I have everything crossed that the next phase of this journey for DH and I is filled with much happiness 😊

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Punkybee For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Punkybee

good luck for your transfer today @Sue77

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

Punkybee  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Grace 1 for your wishes , I really need them.. Feeling very anxious ....hope you are doing good..

Punkybee... Welcome ... I am sure you have taken yor best decision by transferring to Lynn. She is very proactive. You can read all the threads about her ( there are 3 now) and about everyone's journeys and you will notice that most of the ladies have seen very positive results.. The best thing is if one approach doesn't work, she doesn't give up. She will try everything on you. Good luck for everything and this group is very supportive here. Wouldn't have coped up without these wonderful ladies here....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 all the best today hun! - hope it's the beginning of something wonderful 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Thought I'd jump in and join this thread. I'm on the tail end of my 3rd failed cycle with Melb IVF (first cycle cancelled so only 2 cycles that have progressed to epu). I have very very low amh, (normal fsh somehow) and respond really poorly to the drugs. Had only one follicle last cycle but it fertilized and I had a 2 day embryo transfer (first ever time I've gotten to transfer) - I am 2 days away from OTD and I already know it's a BFN from POAS.

So I am now switching clinics and have my apt with Lynn in a couple of weeks time. I don't expect her to work miracles with me considering my age (and I expect her to be blunt about my chances at 43), but at least I can rest assured that I am now in the best hands in the business

Hugs to you all,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck sue today and welcome Kelly.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (03-09-2014)