Closed Thread
Page 53 of 91 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your recovery is smooth Lileitak, it's a good excuse to watch lots of TV! Although it's rough having the op I am so pleased for u that u have some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Attachment 60134Bubbas on board.. Trying to be half excited but its all a bit meh..
    We're cheering for them @lilypily!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel79 View Post
    Hope your recovery is smooth Lileitak, it's a good excuse to watch lots of TV! Although it's rough having the op I am so pleased for u that u have some answers.
    Thanks for the thoughts @Gabriel79 it's gone much smoother than expected. The shoulder pain is worth than anything else. Will probably be back at work tomorrow. Need to save up my annual leave for when the actual cycle starts. It's going to be a long 2 month wait!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Attachment 60134Bubbas on board.. Trying to be half excited but its all a bit meh..
    @lilypily looks good hun! I know transfer after transfer can be disheartening, but try hang on to some faith hun. We will all be excited for you!! 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel79 View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss kayzb. I wish u all the best for your new cycle. And we r here to support u through it.
    @Gabriel79 thanks so much hun. Our families don't know about the miscarriage, so having the support & care from you lovely people means more than you know xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Gabriel79  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillypily fantastic here's to being PUPO :0). Kayzb so sorry for your loss. I also had Sheila who I wasn't very impressed with. Now my nurses are Michelle and Sally and they are brilliant. Good luck on your journey.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sophdask View Post
    Lillypily fantastic here's to being PUPO :0). Kayzb so sorry for your loss. I also had Sheila who I wasn't very impressed with. Now my nurses are Michelle and Sally and they are brilliant. Good luck on your journey.
    @sophdask thanks hun & glad to hear you've got some much more caring nurses now! Sheila of course knew about our m/c, but not once did she ever even call to say 'sorry to hear' or ask how we're doing or how things were going. We didn't hear from her, at all. So needless to say, Aimee has been a breath of fresh air! xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

All is saw was Lynn b and I am jumping into the thread.

I have had 3 cycles and 7 failures with the other mob and have made an appointment with lynn for October 17.

Would love to hear positives about her. From what I have researched she's fairly amazing. I have high hopes for her. Not just because my current situation is non eventful and filled with BFN, but also because change is good.

Look forward to hearing about her.

Cheers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily mighty fine looking embies there. Glad transfer process went smoothly. PUPO!

@KayzB We are here for you.

I don't know what I'd do without you ladies, I have learned so much from being on this forum and I too don't tell my friends and family everything. There's a lot of pressure on me from both sides to produce grand kids and although my friends are supportive they really can not begin to relate as they all seem to get pregnant just by looking at a man.

@Punkybee welcome aboard. I felt so miserable after the first cycle at the other clinic I think this change is good and so far I am impressed. Very thorough and office runs like a well oiled machine. I think you made the right move. I feel I have and regardless of outcome over the next few months I feel much better already about the change in doctors and clinics.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (02-09-2014),Punkybee  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Punkybee! It's a great group of ladies.

I have only seen Lynn, but I can tell you she gets down to business. Also, make sure you're on the office wait list. When I called in early August, I was booked in for October. I got in on a cancellation and have got my "diagnosis" in less than a month. We start our first cycle in November and I'm really happy we didn't stuff around elsewhere.

You are in good hands.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Punkybee  (02-09-2014)