Closed Thread
Page 50 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm well thanks Sue just counting down the days (trying not to go insane lol!). I'm at St Vincent's I absolutely love my dr he has been very understanding given my anxiety.
    I will be thinking of u through your 2 week wait...u really have a lot of things on your side this time...xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Thanks Lilypily and good luck for tomorrow ... I will find out my timings tomorrow ... Are u on clexane inj as well ? I was told I start it on the day of ET.... Are u at Clayton or Hawthorn? I had my EPU at Clayton as with PGD they only ofer it there...

Gabriel 79 thanks for your good luck wishes.. Really need them.. I just hope this works as it's just been too long a journey and I want it to come to a happy end and we have only got 1 more to try if this does not work dread thinking about it..... How are you going? Not long to go... Which hospital are you ?
    They only do transfer at Hawthorne. I started clexaine on Saturday a little earlier as that's what worked with my DS so I started early. Can't wait for it to be done and this cycle over. I no longer look forward being PUPO. I look forward to coming off the drugs after a bfn. I'm only cycling now for regret management not hope of it working.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flemo View Post
    Hcg is now 3900 but progesterone has dropped a little so will now be doing 4 pessaries a day because of that and the spotting. Feeling a bit relieved. What is a good hcg 7 days post the first one?
    Flemo you can find an online calculator that will do the math for you. It all depends on the doubling rate, I'm glad you are upping your progesterone

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for your double transfer tomorrow @lilypily.

glad to hear everything's ok @Flemo. That hcg sound great.

how are you doing @sophdask? 3 more days till your BT

How are you all going @straycat and @babee and @Liletak ?
    @Sue77 good luck for your transfer on Wednesday. Before my et I drank about 600mls and they were running behind, so I had to go to the loo twice while waiting (but was told to just let a little bit out each time - omg it was just about impossible to do lol)

hi to everyone else

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

straycat  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flemo what a relief! please take it easy, no rushing about. How stressful but rising numbers should make it easier to sleep better. xx

This is an exciting week ladies.

I am a little confused... I thought Lynn is always in Richmond? I know she doesnt always do the EPU and transfer but why do we have to go to Clayton or Hawthorn? I thought everything was in the Epworth? Sorry my first cycle with her so unsure what happens next.

Tomorrow will be 1 week post lap surgery and feeling nearly 100%, thankfully. Last time it was a good 4 weeks. Was worried I'd be out again for that amount of time. I think last time they discovered the endo so lots of zapping hence more pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The lab is in Hawthorne and they don't transport the embryos so they are all done there

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

straycat  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilypily I actually had my EPU at clayton and my embryos are there only after that as they only do PGD egg pick ups there . So my transfer is inClayton as well.. They asked me if I want to transfer to Hawthorn but I was fine with Clayton too so I am going to Clayton on Wednesday.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

straycat  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Lilypily I actually had my EPU at clayton and my embryos are there only after that as they only do PGD egg pick ups there . So my transfer is inClayton as well.. They asked me if I want to transfer to Hawthorn but I was fine with Clayton too so I am going to Clayton on Wednesday.
    Oh my mistake... Thanks for that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillypily good luck for tomorrow.. Still haven't poas yet. Guess I don't want to be dissapointed. Good luck to everyone else :0)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

lilypily  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow lillypily. Still haven't poas yet. Don't want to be dissapointed. Hope everyone else is travelling well.