Closed Thread
Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Sue77 you need you drink about 1liter 1 hour before transfer. Good luck. My transfer is 11 on Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh and my DS was non ultrasound guided. I was was the famous Dr Wazza who said if you need an ultrasound to guide you your an amateur. I guess he was right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your transfers Lilypilly and Sue!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Lilypily and good luck for tomorrow ... I will find out my timings tomorrow ... Are u on clexane inj as well ? I was told I start it on the day of ET.... Are u at Clayton or Hawthorn? I had my EPU at Clayton as with PGD they only ofer it there...

Gabriel 79 thanks for your good luck wishes.. Really need them.. I just hope this works as it's just been too long a journey and I want it to come to a happy end and we have only got 1 more to try if this does not work dread thinking about it..... How are you going? Not long to go... Which hospital are you ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flemo. .... How r u going?....Did u get a call from the nurses for your bloods???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still waiting sue getting anxious because I started having some brown spotting. The nurse said it's normal in early stages. Thought they would have called by now. Are you excited for Wednesday? Wishing you all the best for your double transfer @LilyPilly. Will be thinking of you both

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flemo For This Useful Post:

lilypily  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg is now 3900 but progesterone has dropped a little so will now be doing 4 pessaries a day because of that and the spotting. Feeling a bit relieved. What is a good hcg 7 days post the first one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Flemo.. Have no experience about hcg numbers as mivf don't check it but 3900 sounds promising.. And so good that everything is looked after at every stage n ur progestrone has been increased to stop the spotting. I have also heard It's quite normal in early pregnancy but ya u still get anxious...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flemo that's a great Hcg number!! If I'm not mistaken u r still pretty early (i.e around 5 weeks is that right?) so a number like that is fantastic! If I recall correctly I was at about 3700 just before 5 weeks but my hcg numbers were always off the charts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Flemo, forgot to also say I know it's hard but don't worry about the spotting I had brown and some red spotting right up to 10 weeks (easy for me to say now but I was a mess despite the drs telling me it was fine lol!). Forgotten the name of it but it's totally fine and very very common.