Closed Thread
Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Beta how's the pregnancy going? Think I'm only just starting to relax a tiny bit now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Waiting on AF to get started

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    My AMH was 2.1. At 8 things look very well for you.
    Lily - thought as much sounds reasonable.
    that's what i thought however then my FS said that the blood test obviously wasnt very accurate as my ultrasound showed something different with my follicle count of only 3 and 5. Anyway i've booked in to see Lynn in July!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel79 View Post
    Beta how's the pregnancy going? Think I'm only just starting to relax a tiny bit now...
    How many weeks are you? I'm 26 and even tho it's preg number 2 I'm still watchful all the time thinking constantly if he's kicking. This past 3 days I have been incredibly unwell with a virus, spiking big temps, vomiting, struggling to stay hydrated, it's been a night mare. I've been imagining all sorts of complications. It's times like this I'm glad I've paid for an obstetrician and can seek reassurance. Funnily because I've been lying down all the time staring at the wall I notice how much movement there really is. Just can't wait to have him in the outside. What about you?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emee View Post
    that's what i thought however then my FS said that the blood test obviously wasnt very accurate as my ultrasound showed something different with my follicle count of only 3 and 5. Anyway i've booked in to see Lynn in July!
    Was that u/s on stim meds?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was that u/s on stim meds?
    No meds. Do stim meds make a diff? I'm very new to all this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a bizarre comment from the FS! Stim drugs make more follicles, part of the point of having IVF! The trick is to give you a dose that gets not too many follicles but enough to extract so they have something to work with. AMH gives them a little bit of an idea how much medication to put you on. There are studies suggesting that AMH is inaccurate tho. FSH is important as are a number of other hormonal readings. You'll be in safe hands with Lynn, don't worry!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

Emee  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How many weeks are you? I'm 26 and even tho it's preg number 2 I'm still watchful all the time thinking constantly if he's kicking. This past 3 days I have been incredibly unwell with a virus, spiking big temps, vomiting, struggling to stay hydrated, it's been a night mare. I've been imagining all sorts of complications. It's times like this I'm glad I've paid for an obstetrician and can seek reassurance. Funnily because I've been lying down all the time staring at the wall I notice how much movement there really is. Just can't wait to have him in the outside. What about you?!
    Beta I bet you can't wait for it to be over.,sounds like you have had a horrible time recently. Hopefully you pick up and can enjoy the rest of the pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LilyPilly sounds like we r doing the same thing. Putting 2 frosties back and stimming again to do testing! Is that what your plan is? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep that's right!!! Lets hope our 2 frostys take and we don't have to stim again.