Closed Thread
Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 909
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    23
    Reviews
    0
    Beta how's the pregnancy going? Think I'm only just starting to relax a tiny bit now...

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,694
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked
    3,209
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Waiting on AF to get started

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked
    7
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    My AMH was 2.1. At 8 things look very well for you.
    Lily - thought as much sounds reasonable.
    that's what i thought however then my FS said that the blood test obviously wasnt very accurate as my ultrasound showed something different with my follicle count of only 3 and 5. Anyway i've booked in to see Lynn in July!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    759
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked
    131
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel79 View Post
    Beta how's the pregnancy going? Think I'm only just starting to relax a tiny bit now...
    How many weeks are you? I'm 26 and even tho it's preg number 2 I'm still watchful all the time thinking constantly if he's kicking. This past 3 days I have been incredibly unwell with a virus, spiking big temps, vomiting, struggling to stay hydrated, it's been a night mare. I've been imagining all sorts of complications. It's times like this I'm glad I've paid for an obstetrician and can seek reassurance. Funnily because I've been lying down all the time staring at the wall I notice how much movement there really is. Just can't wait to have him in the outside. What about you?!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    759
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked
    131
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emee View Post
    that's what i thought however then my FS said that the blood test obviously wasnt very accurate as my ultrasound showed something different with my follicle count of only 3 and 5. Anyway i've booked in to see Lynn in July!
    Was that u/s on stim meds?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked
    7
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Was that u/s on stim meds?
    No meds. Do stim meds make a diff? I'm very new to all this.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    759
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked
    131
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What a bizarre comment from the FS! Stim drugs make more follicles, part of the point of having IVF! The trick is to give you a dose that gets not too many follicles but enough to extract so they have something to work with. AMH gives them a little bit of an idea how much medication to put you on. There are studies suggesting that AMH is inaccurate tho. FSH is important as are a number of other hormonal readings. You'll be in safe hands with Lynn, don't worry!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

    Emee  (19-06-2014)

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,694
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked
    3,209
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    How many weeks are you? I'm 26 and even tho it's preg number 2 I'm still watchful all the time thinking constantly if he's kicking. This past 3 days I have been incredibly unwell with a virus, spiking big temps, vomiting, struggling to stay hydrated, it's been a night mare. I've been imagining all sorts of complications. It's times like this I'm glad I've paid for an obstetrician and can seek reassurance. Funnily because I've been lying down all the time staring at the wall I notice how much movement there really is. Just can't wait to have him in the outside. What about you?!
    Beta I bet you can't wait for it to be over.,sounds like you have had a horrible time recently. Hopefully you pick up and can enjoy the rest of the pregnancy

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    52
    Reviews
    0
    @LilyPilly sounds like we r doing the same thing. Putting 2 frosties back and stimming again to do testing! Is that what your plan is? X

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,694
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked
    3,209
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep that's right!!! Lets hope our 2 frostys take and we don't have to stim again.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 25-11-2016, 11:14
  2. Replies: 940
    Last Post: 16-06-2014, 21:52
  3. Replies: 940
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 19:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
ProSwim
ProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all year round, including school holidays. We also offer outdoor programs during the summer months (Oct-Mar) at Rostrevor college.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!