Closed Thread
Page 25 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Hi Flemo.... I am already 40 days ... It's really annoying.... Waiting and waiting mad waiting for stuff to happen. normally I am about 35 days. But I have noticed after my cycle in April, I am really being irregular. Even last month I had my period after approx 2 months. Lynn checked and said I hadn't ovulated. she was putting me on medicine but then told me to wait only and have them naturally which I did.

i have done the scratch last month on the 9th. I hope my delaying of period doesn't effect this thing
    Good luck Sue, I hope it comes soon. The waiting is the hardest part.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck with August transfers Flemo and lilypilly.. Hope you can transfer soon Sue. We r thinking of taking this month off. It's my 40th(ahhhh) and we have a small break planned in Fiji.. I feel like a break could be good...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @babee I honesty believe the breaks are what keep us going for the long haul. Happy birthday for August and have a totally fab time away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lily sophdesk not long to go for you either! Looks like we may have a few babies on the way August/September

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babee a break will do you good. Enjoy Fiji and a happy birthday to you. Blood test scheduled for Wednesday and if all ok injections start on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babee a break in Fiji will be good. Have a great birthday. I am scheduled for blood test on Wednesday and if all ok start injections on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Lilypily... Rang Lynn's rooms and she has asked me to do a blood test to check where my hormones are.

Sophdusk... All the very best...

Babee Wishing u a v happy birthday. Enjoy yourself in Fiji... I know breaks are very imp and how stressful waiting for pgd resultd can be. Good luck n keep us posted....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no AF. Sue ? Goodluck for the blood test. Hope you have a fantastic birthday and holiday babee. Everything crossed for your pgd embryos. I'm having my transfer on the 14th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for your transfer Flemo.. Hopefully we all get BFP plus a take home baby with our transfers. It had just been too long for so many of us.

ad my bloods done. Got a call that I ovulated last week. So should be getting my period next week. How long does it normally take after u get AF ?

plus Lynn has put me on predislone and clexane injections. I m doing them for the first time. Do they heart a lot as I have heard?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How frustrating @Sue77 normally after you ovulate it should be 14 days. Hoping it comes soon you have had to wait long enough