Closed Thread
Page 21 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Excellent results Babee! 7 is a very good number for pgd. Good luck for a positive test for this transfer.

Sophdusk, fingers crossed for you. All of us here need to have faith on Lynn and God and hopefully one day we all will take home a baby.

Bao yes, just waiting for my periods. Had my scratch about 2 weeks ago. I have been prescribed predislone and clexane. Can u get both from a pharmacy or u have to pick up from monash. are they expensive ?

Flemo n Lily good luck for your transfers...Hope we all get a BFP. Flemo does Lynn actually sit n discuss things during the scratch appt? For me she just came n did the procedure in 5 min.
    Last edited by Sue77; 23-07-2014 at 00:17.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

babee  (23-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very nervous for this transfer as we only have 2 blasts to try. so maximum 2 chances. Hope I never have to do a fresh cycle again. Have already done 5. Feel very scared sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Bao yes, just waiting for my periods. Had my scratch about 2 weeks ago. I have been prescribed predislone and clexane. Can u get both from a pharmacy or u have to pick up from monash. are they expensive ?
    Hi Sue
    I was on clexane and predislone on my last cycle at my old clinic. I got mine at my local pharmacy - from memory clexane was $30 for 2 boxes and I can't remember how much predislone was but I don't think it was much

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emee & @Flemo I totally agree that Lynn is stats and research based. I remember my first appoint with her and listed all my meds I was taking, when I got to my herbal meds she just looked at me like a weirdo and ranted on about how there is no proven research that they help and we don't know what's in them. I've stopped taking them.

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

Emee  (23-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flemo View Post
    Hi emee I also saw lynn yesterday to have my scratch it went ok this was my second. Like the first one there was some issues but we finally got there. My cervix is tight and even worse from synarel and my uterus is tilted. I believe they always give you the stats on that initial appt. if anything she has mentioned that I'm young 35 and that most her patients are in their 40s. She had made me feel better about my chances. Yesterday she was very good and kept apologising that she was having issues doing the scratch. Did she suggest for you to do clomid first or is that your choice? I believe you have made the right choice if you decide to stick with her. She will not waste your time and will try everything she knows to get you that miracle baby. She is very stats based and I believe she knows her stuff. A lot of what she has told me is based on research and studies.
    @Flemo glad to hear it all went ok in the end She asked us what we want to do from here and we said well what do you suggest. she said you could try clomid for a couple months or so and if that doesnt work then ivf. The thing with me is that its 'unexplained' subfertility. that's the annoying part. so it makes me wonder whether it will just happen naturally if we keep at it. or if that would be wasting more time.
    Last edited by Emee; 23-07-2014 at 17:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevapa View Post
    @Emee & @Flemo I totally agree that Lynn is stats and research based. I remember my first appoint with her and listed all my meds I was taking, when I got to my herbal meds she just looked at me like a weirdo and ranted on about how there is no proven research that they help and we don't know what's in them. I've stopped taking them.

I think she is amazing with her research. She ran rings around my last FS and everything I had been reading up about from the states she was across. She may not have the best bed side manner but I really do believe that clinically she is excellent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Very nervous for this transfer as we only have 2 blasts to try. so maximum 2 chances. Hope I never have to do a fresh cycle again. Have already done 5. Feel very scared sometimes.
    I know what you mean sue it can be very overwhelming .. I am freaking out about my PGD results. I did a HPT today. 4dp5dfet I read in some forums that some had got a BFP at this stage needless to say it was a bfn.. Just couldn't help myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed another few days @babee and it'll be a bfp!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Babee everybody is different. My earliest was 5dp5dt.. Hang in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kelly thanks Lilly Lilly did you also test at 4 days and get a bfn before your 5 day BFP? X