Closed Thread
Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cevapa great numbers and glad you're feeling a little better. Bao twins that is fantastic so exciting! Babee good luck for Monday and Grace good luck for your first cycle. Also Kelly great news on your fsh coming down. I am booked in to have my scratch with Lynn on 22 July. Hope it's not painful! Then blood test on 25 July and hoping all goes well will start on Synarel.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (19-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BaoLovesLudo View Post
    Hi all,

Oh no cevapa, ohss is awful. I was in hospital for 5 nights with it. You're in good hands being in hospital. Don't say no to pain killers and anti nausea, they help heaps! It'll get much better after about 9 Days post trigger I remember? My two bubs in my belly are from my ohss freeze all cycle. Stay positive, get well soon.
    Thanks Bao,
    congratulations on your twins.
    I have booked to see lynn again on the 1st of September, this will give me enough time to get myself healthy

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you're feeling better cepeva. Good news about your blasts :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bao somewhere along the line I missed the twins bit of info! How incredible, congratulations! Not long til the 19w scan

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very happy for u Kelly 77... Good luck......

Hope u r feeling better Cevapa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear your levels are coming down @Kellyk77 thanks for your well wishes @Sophdesk
    So I had to have a blood test on Saturday as some of my hormone levels were rising and they were worried about ohss. I was cleared to have ER yesterday and got 30 eggs! I can't believe it. I slept all day after the procedure and just had my fert report. 18 have fertilised but we are expecting some to drop off. Hopefully we can get a few good blasts for PGD testing as implantation is always the problem with me. I am meant to be having a transfer of 2 untested frosties on Saturday but the nurse needs to check with Lynn as they are worried that my progesterone is on the rise and also still worried about ohss. I feel ok just very tender and a little bloated. Back at work today and hopeful a transfer can go ahead on Saturday.... I am not letting my hopes get up too high at the moment as we had 6 embryos tested at Melbourne and all came up unviable although Lynn doesn't agree with the way they test there and our results have been so much better with her already... Fingers crossed .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow @babee!!! That's a fantastic result! Fingers crossed you get some good quality embies :-)
    I'm going back to see Lynn tomorrow with a long list of questions. This time I've written them down so I don't forget like I usually do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kellyk77 thanks writing a list of questions is a great thing to do. It can feel a little overwhelming at those appointments sometimes. I had a long list I took with me last time and found it really helped. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations babee!!!
    Awesome numbers

Does anyone know how long it takes for the Medicare rebate? With my old clinic it was in my account in 2 days - it's now been 2 weeks with monash and nothing

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow babee that's amazing numbers!
    Cevapo I'd give Monash a call that's very odd, maybe they've made an error lodging it. It should only be a couple of days or sometimes Medicare get backed up but not longer than a week.