Thanks for all the support
Finally out of hospital. Still not 100% great but I couldn't stay there any longer - 5 days is enough.
I've also had issues with my oxygen to my lungs which delayed my release and I was put on the oxygen mask practically since day 1. Apparently it's meant to be 95% or above on the machine but without an oxygen mask I was high 80's - low 90's and they wouldn't release me
I tried calling my nurse but she doesn't work today so I will try again tomorrow. She did leave a message yesterday saying final number is 8 (which we're happy with) I just wanted to touch base with her about what the next step is.
I want to be 110% better before our FET so I told the hubby I want a little break and start again in September. Obviously if AF arrives we will speed it up (my natural cycle is practically non existent)
TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics