Closed Thread
Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel79 View Post
    Hi Emee, you should be fine following egg collection it's a fairly quick and light sedation I think. I was an absolute mess after my lap - they took ages to wake me up and ended up having to put me in a wheelchair to get to our car and it took days to get my blood pressure up to normal, but just secretly I went back to work after my third egg collection. u r obviously not supposed to do that and i would not recomend it but i sit at a computer all day and I felt absolutely fine after my first two so thought why not. I have heard some ladies r quite sore after egg collection but I think that varies from person to person. Good luck!!
    woah that's scary about your blood pressure! i remember when i was waking up thinking "I never ever want to go through this anisthetic thing again" I guess people react differently. I threw up when I tried to get up and walk haha. Good to know though that it's lighter for IVF phew.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily it's so frustrating isn't it. What has Lynn said about it? Have they made you get a blood test? Mine has finally come and we start stimming tonight. Have you done a HPT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hoping to join your thread. Have been reading this thread over the last couple of weeks and just amazed at the wonderful support that you all give each other. Think it’s wonderful. I have been TTC for the last 7 years – 2 natural pregnancies which both resulted in m/c. Was previously with Melbourne IVF and after 6 failed cycles (they were not trying anything new) was recommended to see Lynn. She is amazing and always happy to try new things. I will be commencing my 3rd cycle with Lynn when AF arrives in next couple of days. My AMH level is 12. My egg numbers are usually anywhere between 8-12 so egg quality is the issue. Fertilisation rates are low last cycle only one 8 grade made it for transfer. Lynn has me taking melatonin, elevit, coq 10 and Vit E to improve quality. This new cycle I will be on synarel, gonal f, menopur, growth hormone and she will be doing a endometrial scratch. Am also seeing Richard (he is great) at Almond centre for acupuncture and taking Chinese herbs on this threads recommendation. Hoping to be able to share all your journeys. Good luck everyone. Soph

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome sophdask, im a freshman here too. Good to read your story and good luck with the 3rd cycle

Has anyone here been to see Steven Clavey from Apricot Grove Chinese Med in the city? If so did you gain any results from him? How would he compare to Richard? I've been told Steven is the fertility man to go to since he has been practising gynecalogical chinese med for something like 25 years. Plus he has written some of the text books others are studying.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Emee For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Soph! Best wishes for your next cycle. You have come to the right place for support all the ladies on this forum are great! Sounds like u get great egg numbers so I'm sure Lynn will help improve quality. I was on melatonin for my successful cycle it knocked me around a bit but was worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome to the group Sophdask.. Here you will find enormous support.. I am also one of ex mivf unhappy patients.. We were having quality issues as well and we went for pgd. After 2 cycles with Lynn we have made 2 genetically normal blastocyss and are awaiting a frozen transfer. Good luck
    Last edited by Sue77; 05-07-2014 at 02:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for the warm welcome. Looking forward to being a part of everyone's journey. Sue fantastic 2 blastocysts. Good luck with the frozen transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babee View Post
    @lilypily it's so frustrating isn't it. What has Lynn said about it? Have they made you get a blood test? Mine has finally come and we start stimming tonight. Have you done a HPT?
    No I haven't done a hpt., DH has a vasectomy and I have no eggs so chances are nill to zero especially since you have to have sex to get pregnant lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did u go with your transfer Cevapa?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My transfer was cancelled due to OHSS.
    Am staying at the epworth for next few days with fluid in stomach and lungs. And dehydration. My embryos will be frozen don't know exact numbers yet.

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics