Closed Thread
Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cevapa very nice numbers.. Good luck... Just wanted to ask u girls who had the endometrial scratch, is it painful? Should I Have any pain relief medicines before my appointment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sue so sorry I was getting you confused with someone else on this. I have had the scratch it wasn't too bad at all and is very quick. I had nurofen beforehand from memory

Thanks
    Reviews
    When will your transfer be @Sue77 next mnth?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Flemo, Hopefully yes.. If Lynn says everything else is fine... When will, ur next cycle be and from memory.. It will be a fet cycle...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Cevapa very nice numbers.. Good luck... Just wanted to ask u girls who had the endometrial scratch, is it painful? Should I Have any pain relief medicines before my appointment?
    Hi sue
    Thank you
    I had a scratch last month and it was more uncomfortable than anything else.
    It was over and done quickly

No one told me to take pain killers beforehand but apparently it's recommended

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sue I have had 2 scratches but both were while I was under and having procedures. I don't remember feeling too uncomfortable afterwards. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babee View Post
    @lilypily how many days are you at? X
    About 45 @Bebee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you able to take something to bring it on lily?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls I'm itching for my appt with Lynn. 3 weeks to go! Just got AF today, 25 days. I was wondering about the general anisthetic when you undergo the transfer I assume? Is it a light one? When I had my lap I hated trying to wake up from the general, it was so uncomfortable. Hoping if I do IVF that it will be a much lighter one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emee, you should be fine following egg collection it's a fairly quick and light sedation I think. I was an absolute mess after my lap - they took ages to wake me up and ended up having to put me in a wheelchair to get to our car and it took days to get my blood pressure up to normal, but just secretly I went back to work after my third egg collection. u r obviously not supposed to do that and i would not recomend it but i sit at a computer all day and I felt absolutely fine after my first two so thought why not. I have heard some ladies r quite sore after egg collection but I think that varies from person to person. Good luck!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel79 For This Useful Post:

Emee  (03-07-2014)