+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Whatever it meant this morning changed because now it's showing that I'll get supps on Monday. Nice timing as we have two regos due the next day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok thanks hopefully should get mine Monday then with my normal pay if I wanted to ring what do I ask

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawtyBaybiie View Post
    Ok thanks hopefully should get mine Monday then with my normal pay if I wanted to ring what do I ask
    Do you have online services? If you were getting them monday they should show up by now because they show up when 'paid' from centrelink which is 2 days before the funds will clear in your account...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

ShawtyBaybiie  (10-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes i do how do I find the payments an if I call what do I say because last year it never showed up until I look at my account an it was in there then it came up on centrelink

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I do have online service how do I see for payments an when I got it last year it didn't show up on centrelink until the day I got paid it if I wanted to ring what do I say an does any1 have the number thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1mummy View Post
    Means they either haven't received all information needed yet , or you will be in bulk process reconciliation. I called up and was told anyone that has been on parenting payment Will be paid ftb supps from the 14th onwards. However some people seem to be getting theirs earlier by calling up. However they wouldn't allow me to do that.

Hi 1mummy do you have the number to ring them and what did you say

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawtyBaybiie View Post
    Hi 1mummy do you have the number to ring them and what did you say
    You call 136150 and ask whether your payment has been processed, but you need to understand that they're really busy and you will get your money when they're able to.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

ShawtyBaybiie  (10-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    You call 136150 and ask whether your payment has been processed, but you need to understand that they're really busy and you will get your money when they're able to.

Thank you so much an yes I know they're busy