Closed Thread
Page 48 of 96 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 951
  1. #471
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,848
    Thanks
    6,202
    Thanked
    16,895
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by PipersMummy View Post
    Bummer I hate that, I'm not a chocolate person until af arrives lol
    I always love chocolate lol but I have been really quite good with cravings until today. Stupid AF!

  2. #472
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,878
    Thanks
    3,397
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a late night at work tomorrow with pizza provided. Making sure I'm super prepared! I'll be taking in burgers with avocado and my chocolate raspberry crunch so I don't get sucked in!

  3. #473
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,254
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    368
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I have a late night at work tomorrow with pizza provided. Making sure I'm super prepared! I'll be taking in burgers with avocado and my chocolate raspberry crunch so I don't get sucked in!
    That sounds like a good plan. At least you know in advance so you can try and avoid the pizza.

    I just wanted to mention that avocado is quite high in carbs, sorry to be the carb police, but they can have 18 grams in a whole avocado which of course is 9 grams in a half or 4.5 grams in a quarter. I wish they were lower in carbs cos i love them.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to TeBe For This Useful Post:

    babyla  (24-06-2014)

  5. #474
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,878
    Thanks
    3,397
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TeBe View Post
    That sounds like a good plan. At least you know in advance so you can try and avoid the pizza.

    I just wanted to mention that avocado is quite high in carbs, sorry to be the carb police, but they can have 18 grams in a whole avocado which of course is 9 grams in a half or 4.5 grams in a quarter. I wish they were lower in carbs cos i love them.
    Damn! I thought they were good and they fill me up due to the high fat. I just ate half a one! You're in the right thread to be carb policing

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

    TeBe  (24-06-2014)

  7. #475
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,254
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    368
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I always love chocolate lol but I have been really quite good with cravings until today. Stupid AF!
    I can empathise. I don't think my chocolate cravings really subside too much when eating low carb, I still crave chocolate no matter what I eat. Even after eating chocolate I still crave chocolate. Its going to be a life long battle I think.

  8. #476
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,254
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    368
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminary View Post
    I'm to the point now that I'm not fazed by sweets now. If I see a cake, chocolate , any crap , I just think "it will always be there" and I walk away. I've never been so dedicated in my life. I hope I stay this way.


    ⭐️DS #1 born 15.03.2010⭐️
    ⭐️DS #2 born 16.02.2014⭐️
    ⭐️Me=29 ������ DP=34⭐️
    Thats so good, I wish I was like this, but I always crave sweets, especially chocolate.

  9. #477
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,254
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    368
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PipersMummy View Post
    Ohh noooooo I asked so to bring me home a bottle of coke zero while I was cooking and I just absentmindedly had 3 sips out of his regular coke I had done so so good today as well god dammit, how much damage do you think I did?

    There are 11g carbs in 100ml of coke. So you may have consumed a couple of grams of carbs. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

    So that means there are over 40g of carbs in a 375ml can of coke and over 64g in a 600ml bottle. Wow that a lot of carbs!
    Last edited by TeBe; 24-06-2014 at 19:21.

  10. #478
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,054
    Thanks
    458
    Thanked
    433
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TeBe View Post
    There are 11g carbs in 100ml of coke. So you may have consumed a couple of grams of carbs. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

    So that means there are over 40g of carbs in a 375ml can of coke and over 64g in a 600ml bottle. Wow that a lot of carbs!
    Thanks I'm going to say it's 11g because they were decent sips, I told him he's not allowed to bring it in the house so I can't accidentally get it confused again haha

  11. #479
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,254
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    368
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PipersMummy View Post
    Thanks I'm going to say it's 11g because they were decent sips, I told him he's not allowed to bring it in the house so I can't accidentally get it confused again haha
    Good idea!

  12. #480
    Zombie_eyes's Avatar
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,354
    Thanks
    2,835
    Thanked
    9,033
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just made some diet jelly in some ramekins ready for the next few days.

    Got my meals planned out for tomorrow!


    Hows everyone doing?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Shake diet support
    By FlipFlop in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 14-11-2013, 14:35
  2. ASD Support Thread #2
    By Mummy Potato in forum Parents of Children with Special Needs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 13-11-2013, 05:02
  3. Spin off....(Shake diet support)
    By RuffledPansy in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 12:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Softmats
Softmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and Premium Bubba Mat™ range of floor spaces are the best quality in the world.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!