+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Whoops, I forgot. Going to measure now!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yoyo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    @redlipsandpearls - would you happen to know how wide your pram is from side to side including wheels? I've tried to find out online and can only find the width listed as 20cm.
    60cm.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    60cm.

Thank you @redlipsandpearls - I'll check out the distance in DH's car when he comes home. I know our other pram is 70cm wide. I ended up being able to get to Target when I did the groceries, but they didn't have one in stock to check out. I think they still had it online though. Might drag DH to the baby shops this weekend and see if any of them have a selection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Thank you @redlipsandpearls - I'll check out the distance in DH's car when he comes home. I know our other pram is 70cm wide. I ended up being able to get to Target when I did the groceries, but they didn't have one in stock to check out. I think they still had it online though. Might drag DH to the baby shops this weekend and see if any of them have a selection.
    I've fitted it comfortably on the back seat of a ford focus with a carseat and in the boot with a full grocery shop.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hipod i-fold all the way!! We had a bulky old steelcraft which I hated, bought the i-fold due to good online reviews and it didn't disappoint! It's really light, I can steer it one handed, has a huge hood which covers baby really well, folds really easily and fits in the boot of our little corolla. And it's black and doesn't look cheap. Love it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Savage Henry For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have to use the third row of seats of our other car due to number four on its way and DS1 has to get in and out through the boot hence needing something that is lightweight and can fit between back seat and boot lid or next to his seat but allows enough room for him to get around.

Contacted Target and they said that they still stock hipod i-folds and that most stores have stock...just so happened that the person I asked in our closest Target the other day (when there were none on display and no boxes) couldn't have been bothered actually engaging in customer service and investigating further for me - it was much easier for her to say "If we don't have any there then it would be one of the lines that we are discontinuing".

We have a chance to go out tomorrow and look at prams in the afternoon. Definitely no longer considering the Valco snap or SC Agile based on reviews. We've narrowed it down to the hipod and the bjc mini - they seem to be a very similar pram. Bubs Baby store has the bjc mini on sale for $369 which our more local store of Baby Bunting says that they will price match on their website. Will see if we can also find a hipod to compare and make a decision. If it is the same quality then we will go the hipod for sure - so much cheaper!

Does anyone else have any comments for or against these two prams to help this last decision along?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was just wondering, does anyone know when Target has sales on prams? I'm looking at the ifold but don't want to buy if it they will be on sale in the stocktake sale (toy sales?). What is the cheapest someone has bought them from Target for? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I've been talking to people they have got it on sale between $150 and $180. Haven't seen a sale for it at the moment...but there might be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moosey View Post
    I was just wondering, does anyone know when Target has sales on prams? I'm looking at the ifold but don't want to buy if it they will be on sale in the stocktake sale (toy sales?). What is the cheapest someone has bought them from Target for? Thanks
    I bought my hipod ifold during a toy sale and I got it for around $275.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app