+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking mothers of children 0-5yo not attending playgroups to participate in research

Research Help: Seeking mothers of 0-5 year olds who are not attending playgroup

Are you a mother of a young child/children aged between 0 – 5 years?
    Are you currently not participating in a playgroup or any other early childhood program?
    Do you live in the Perth metropolitan area?

If you answered yes to these questions, I would be very interested to hear from you. I am currently looking into the factors that influence parents decisions to not participate in playgroups. Specifically, I would like to hear about why parents choose not to attend playgroup, and the ways in which they gain parenting and social support outside of early childhood programs.
    If you would like to participate in this research please contact me on freyad@our.ecu.edu.au . The following conditions apply:
    • Confidentiality is guaranteed – at no time of the study will your identity be disclosed
    • Participation is voluntary – you do not need to answer any questions that make you feel uncomfortable, and you are able to withdraw from the study at any time without explanation or penalty
    • Participation in the research involves a face to face interview at a location and time suitable to you, for approximately 60 minutes
    This study has received approval from the Edith Cowan University Human Research Ethics Committee and is being conducted as part of the requirements for a Psychology (Honours) degree at Edith Cowan University.
    Thank you for your help, and please feel free to contact me or my Research Supervisor, Dr Bronwyn Harman (b.harman@ecu.edu.au) if you have any questions about this study.

Kind regards,

Freya Davies
    Primary Researcher
    E-mail: freyad@our.ecu.edu.au

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I tried to e-mail you but my security function on my compeer over ride it and wouldn't let it send.

Finally living my dream

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi surprisedmummy,

Thank you for showing interest in participating in my research project. I can send you the information to your email if you provide me with an address, otherwise you can try to email me at freya.davies@hotmail.com

Kind regards,
    Freya