+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default DH vent

I'm sick of you blaming me for losing your stuff when you can't find where you put it. For having a go at me for wanting to edit an advert as it's incorrect. For moaning at me because I was too exhausted to go out with you and the kids this morning, having been up with the baby as usual in the night. All of this you say in front of our children. Just stop it. Stop calling me 'mental' one minute, then trying to kiss me and make up the next and getting angry when I won't have it. Stop embarrassing me in front of people by making arguments public despite my best efforts. Stop expecting sex despite all the damage that's already been done, then moaning that your attitude and behaviour is my fault as you're pent up. Fed up with you. Don't like you right now. Its always hard to say I love you. Want to be far away from you and I just can't. But I always feel better soon and it always goes back to normal, for a while, until the next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Bond... No words - just want to give you a massive hug xxxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Hugs

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh that sucks, Bond. Men can be selfish and thoughtless at times. Hope you are ok. X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunty For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bond that sounds awful Huge hugs from me I hope DH stops being a douche bag soon xx

Me + DH = DS1 (6), DS2 (2) and #3 due September 8th

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chippa For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (15-06-2014)

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-KatiesMum For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He sounds awful. Can u maybe get some counselling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    He sounds awful. Can u maybe get some counselling?
    Thank you but we've tried, more than once. Sometimes I think I'm going mad and it's just me taking things the wrong way or causing it. Sure, I contribute, I talk back and probably fuel his fire, but the response when I say please don't do this in front of the kids is 'well then you shouldn't have done x, y, z' like that makes it ok. He can be wonderful, caring and does so much around the house. But then he flips and is a complete nightmare. Does it to other family members too. I feel completely stuck, don't think he'll change.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    I'm sick of you blaming me for losing your stuff when you can't find where you put it. For having a go at me for wanting to edit an advert as it's incorrect. For moaning at me because I was too exhausted to go out with you and the kids this morning, having been up with the baby as usual in the night. All of this you say in front of our children. Just stop it. Stop calling me 'mental' one minute, then trying to kiss me and make up the next and getting angry when I won't have it. Stop embarrassing me in front of people by making arguments public despite my best efforts. Stop expecting sex despite all the damage that's already been done, then moaning that your attitude and behaviour is my fault as you're pent up. Fed up with you. Don't like you right now. Its always hard to say I love you. Want to be far away from you and I just can't. But I always feel better soon and it always goes back to normal, for a while, until the next time
    Oh its the same herw everything you just said its the same.... got called a c**t in target yesterday so I cracked it and said right we are going home. Then he asked of its over yet I said if you want it to be. Ive come close to leaving many times our life is far from perfect. But like you it always goes away. Until the next time.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app