+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JAG242 I hope you are feeling a bit better today?

Thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LysnDan Yes, feeling much better today. Glad I got it off my chest last night before heading to bed early. Thanks for thinking of me! Hope your doing ok today too x

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    :hug:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JAG242 View Post
    @LysnDan Yes, feeling much better today. Glad I got it off my chest last night before heading to bed early. Thanks for thinking of me! Hope your doing ok today too x
    Hey love sorry I didn't reply, been super busy must have forgot xx so sorry.

I'm doing much better too thanks!

Here's hoping for the onwards and upwards for us both!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @JAG242 I'm currently unsure whether I want to go down the path of having another child, but my sister has just gone down this path. She went through IVF and a donor sperm and has a beautiful beautiful little boy born 3 weeks ago. It is possible.

As far as the "man of your dreams", well- I'm fast losing hope in that one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BbBbBh View Post
    I honestly doubt you are missing him but are missing having 'someone special to share the special moments'. I have 'special moment' boxes for both my babies and at times like these, I wrote a short note about that special moment or take a photo and put it in the box. That way at least I know that I have shared it with the child. Hugs fellow bh'er
    What a wonderful idea. xoxo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SimplyMum For This Useful Post:

JAG242  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling the exact same way it really hurts dosn't it hugs for you. I just hope it gets easier soon. I feel so lonely as he has bub tonight. I don't know why I miss him he has been so nasty to me and turning all his friends and our mutual friends against me when he is the one in the wrong it really angers me. I feel so much anger, hurt, betrayal and like I'm worth absolutely nothing. I feel like I was here to have a child for him and that's about it.to tell me to my face there are no feelings for me anymore has really hurt me. But because I left well what did he expect I am the nasty one ! Apparently. I hate him for how he has treated me and the fact he hasn't even bothered to try.i hope we both get through this soon