+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Yep, feeling sorry for myself... AGAIN!

Well... Having another **** weekend. Feeling exceptionally lonely today and I can't believe I'm saying this (considering everything he has taken from me) I am actually missing my exH. Memories of less then a year ago keep flooding my mind (happy times I thought) and the fact that my baby is doing so many wonderful things that I just don't have anyone to share them with is breaking my heart. Wondering when I'm going to stop feeling this way on an hourly basis and when I might see the dull dim of a light at the end of a tunnel. I think another thing that has triggered this particular pity party has been a friend announcing their pregnancy. Something I fear will never be for me again. I LOVE being a Mummy and unfortunately I am feeling like being a single mum, 31 and a sufferer of fertility problems, my cake has been baked and eaten so to speak.

Just going to drown my sorrows by eating a stupid amount of doughnuts I think!
    Last edited by JAG242; 14-06-2014 at 18:52.

Oblena is offline I've done it in public and I'll do it again - I don't care who sees!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hugs

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oblena For This Useful Post:

JAG242  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

JAG242  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw hun massive hugs. I know how you feel. My exDH walked out on me in October 2012 leaving my then 13 month DD. Fast forward 1.5 years later and I still get a little down. I don't miss exDH, but I miss having a marriage, a partner, a father for DD. I am 28 almost 29 and often wonder if I'll have another baby that I crave for so much everyday.
    I try focus on the positive side but sometimes it's hard to.
    A broken heart is a horrible, long journey so I'll join you tonight with the donuts.
    Xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiery For This Useful Post:

JAG242  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Hun. I have felt much the same as you today. Hugs xx

Stay strong Hun

If you want to pm, feel free. I'll most likely be up all night so we can bi*ch about our exHs all night!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LysnDan For This Useful Post:

JAG242  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all x

I just can't believe how many of us there are. These men that share our lives and hearts, make beautiful babies with us and then leave.
    @Fiery, I'll happily share my doughnuts with you. The feeling of the unknown is awful. The urge to have babies is one that eats away at you. Thanks for the support. X
    @LysnDan, hugs to you. No one should have to feel like this. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge hugs! Just remember that you never know what life is going to bring. So many have been in your situation and gone on to find amazing partners and extended their families. Just take some time to do some healing. Everything will work out in the end xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameuser View Post
    this too shall pass
    Best saying ever at the moment!!

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    You know I'm always in your corner. Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JAG242 View Post
    Well... Having another **** weekend. Feeling exceptionally lonely today and I can't believe I'm saying this (considering everything he has taken from me) I am actually missing my exH. Memories of less then a year ago keep flooding my mind (happy times I thought) and the fact that my baby is doing so many wonderful things that I just don't have anyone to share them with is breaking my heart. Wondering when I'm going to stop feeling this way on an hourly basis and when I might see the dull dim of a light at the end of a tunnel. I think another thing that has triggered this particular pity party has been a friend announcing their pregnancy. Something I fear will never be for me again. I LOVE being a Mummy and unfortunately I am feeling like being a single mum, 31 and a sufferer of fertility problems, my cake has been baked and eaten so to speak.

Just going to drown my sorrows by eating a stupid amount of doughnuts I think!
    I honestly doubt you are missing him but are missing having 'someone special to share the special moments'. I have 'special moment' boxes for both my babies and at times like these, I wrote a short note about that special moment or take a photo and put it in the box. That way at least I know that I have shared it with the child. Hugs fellow bh'er

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BbBbBh For This Useful Post:

SimplyMum  (17-06-2014)