Closed Thread
Page 93 of 102 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just got the call. EPU is Friday. I'm so freakin relieved. One of my ovaries is adhered to my uterus (as a result of the endometriosis) and it's really starting to give me grief now.

Petal I hope everything went well at EPU.

Chiefs if you have a Friday pick up that will make 3 of us at EPU!

GL for your transfer Precious.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-11-2014),Chiefsgirl  (12-11-2014),Petal40  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wow, 3 for EPU on friday! That'd be crazy busy for this thread. I'm a week behind dagnabbit!

Glad they are triggering you @faithandhopellove sounds like you're more than ready.

Those numbers sound great @Chiefsgirl do you normally get so many follies? Lets hope that left side can deliver some quality eggs
    @leyshoja you would have thought that they would let you do 2! Crikey, what would it take? 'we'll transfer 2 only if you are over the age of 50 and have had a hysterectomy....we'll stick one in each ear'
    @Chiefsgirl I've had about 25 days off this year (inc a broken arm) which is well over my allocation. No one at work has said anything yet. I am too scared to mention it! Let us know what the nurses say about your trigger. From your folly sizes my money would be on tonight, completing our over 40's friday trifecta
    Last edited by Bongley; 12-11-2014 at 15:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley how right you are! Trigger at 10.30 tonight and epu at 930 on Friday morn. My last stim cycle at my old clinic I got 5 but from memory they weren't as evenly sized as this. I truly think the Luveris is what kicked it into gear. Silly me forgot to ask my e2, oh well will find out at my follow up on 27th.

It's a freeze all on day 3 for me, then a break over Xmas with another cycle in the new year everything will be thawed and pgd then hopefully we'll have something to transfer and something on ice 🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    @faithhopeandlove that sounds darn painful! Can they do anything for it or does it need to be removed by lap?

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU today, 8 good eggs. I guess that's because I had to use synarel as my trigger due to OHSS. Best cycle yet, although I was expecting a few more, if I'd used another trigger, I may have gotten more eggs, but more than likely they would've been immature.
    In a bit more pain than last time, I guess as it took a longer time. I had heaps of fluid build up, so the process was a bit more painful. I still feel better this afternoon though, compared to when I've had a general anaesthetic. If anyone is considering an ET under light sedation, it's really not that bad!
    Fingers crossed we get good fertilisation, no ICSI this time. And transfer will be in January, if we have some that make it to day 5 for freeze. Looking forward to a wine or two

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-11-2014),faithandhopellove  (12-11-2014),JulieMalooley  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo for the trifecta.

They can free the ovary by surgery but the Gynecologist doesn't want to go back in. Something to do with avoiding further scar tissue.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    image.jpg@Chiefsgirl, holding your hand in a death grip on this one, I'm triggering at 10.20 tonight and EPU Friday am also. Who else has EPU Friday, I've missed that. Chiefs, Sounds like your plan is all set and isn't it nice knowing you get a break in between. Interesting about having one crappy side, I have 1 crappy side too. The ultrasonographer told me it's pretty common. I think mature is between 17mm-26 mm from memory and they grow at 2mm a day. Don't quote me on that though.

@Bongley hysteroscopy is at same time as EPU.
    @leyshoja show no mercy

@Petal40, congrats on 8 eggs! That sounds really great. And you're right, often the fringe dwellers are duds, at least they are for me anyway.

ugh Just realised I accidentally washed everything important - consent forms, theatre stuff, everything, in with the sheets. The sheets are ruined. Then whilst on the verge of having to do my 2 pm needle the cat brought me a giant black snake and I thought it had bitten her but I think she was just over excited and it almost bit me with me trying to get her away from it then she bit me because I put her in the house. So I spent 30 mins on the phone with the local vet fearing impending feline doom. The little rat appears fine. DH rang complaining that the airport was too hot . Not sure what he wants me to do about that one. I feel really ill but put on some Primus and smashed the housework anyway.

Really Looking forward to the anaesthetist knocking me out.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 12-11-2014 at 16:48.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (13-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Petal40 8 is great. I'd be in heaven with that number, rest up fx for great fert rates.
    @Butterfly39 love the pic! Gosh you are having a rough time of it aren't you? @faithandhopellove is the third epu on Friday. Wow, what a busy week it's been for us girls!

I'm going to cirque du Soleil on Saturday, looking forward to a glass of wine!
    @Bongley I got upped to 600 gonal f this time and they added luveris and i've had a good result, happy with how they are close together with the growth.
    @leyshoja gl with poas, I'm an addict, always do it so I know what I'm in for on test day, don't need to break down at work!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (12-11-2014),JulieMalooley  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Petal40 yay! great numbers. Yes, the sedation is pretty good I find too.
    @Butterfly39 "Really Looking forward to the anaesthetist knocking me out." haha, yeah I know what you mean. I just went on a two day junket for work, hoiking around my IVF drugs in a cooler bag. It involved gambling (I don't gamble) and drinking (can't drink) and schmoozing (I hate small talk). I just thought, fast forward me to Christmas please. So the trifecta is Chiefs, Faith and You
    @Chiefsgirl yay for trigger! I had luveris on the last two of my genea cycles. At RPA they get me to have a click of my ovidrel trigger every 3 days instead. It seemed to give my embryos a much needed boost.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone - I'm meant to be writing school reports right now, so sorry for only being able to have a quick skim. I will have to go back and re-read everything next week when reports are done. Congrats on great egg numbers, good luck for those going to EPU, Leyshoja... POAS addict!!! I'm taking Pregnyl so no POAS until morning of BT!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post: